“Nice House, Needs a Few more ammenities...”
127 S. Permuda 127 S. Permuda Wynd
Outdoor enclosed Shower
S. Permuda Wynd
Smarthome
Laundry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
emily l
Cary, North Carolina
“perfect location but the house needs some work”
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

House was in a perfect location, not a lot of stairs it the beach which I appreciate. House needed some general maintenance. Garage doors wouldn't open and screens needed to be repaired. Light bulbs in the kitchen were burned out and ceiling fans didn't work. The house was clean and we had perfect weather.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Virginia
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

28 Aug 2013
Dear Renter from VA,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed this lovely home so well that you would return. We have shared your feedback about improvements with the owners, and we will see what we can do. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience with the Internet/cable service. Our records indicate that when you called us on Wednesday, we sent someone out to take care of that for you on the same day. (If ever we do not respond in a reasonable amount of time to any issues that you share with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.) Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Reviewed 23 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway
greensboro north carolina
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Older travelers
11 Oct 2012
DR,

Thanks so much for your review of this lovely property and for your kind remarks about Treasure Realty's skills and service. It is our pleasure to serve you.

I am very pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your stay. We will share your suggestions for the common areas with the HOA. Please let us know when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you again!

Raleigh via NYC
Reviewed 21 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

21 Aug 2012
Dear “Picky and in love with this house,”

Thanks for your candid review! I am so happy to hear that you had such a relaxing stay and that you fell for this charming home! I couldn’t agree more! I am glad that it exceeded your expectations. I will certainly pass your positive review and your suggestions for improvements on to the owners. We sincerely appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback! You can look for updates on the website; in the meantime, give us a call if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing y’all again next time!

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing