“New Updates, New Hot Tub, Very Clean, Literally...”
4464 Island Dr
4464 Island dr I'm on a boat!
Check Availability
Floor Plan 2nd
Floor Plan 3rd
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jstapleto...
Mooresville, North Carolina
“New Updates, New Hot Tub, Very Clean, Literally on the Beach!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This house was more than we even anticipated. The previous reviews were okay, but not always great. Our stay there was exceptional! Everything was pretty much brand new and felt like the new owners really care about their property and guests!! Not only is the house amazing, but you can sit in the hot tub and listen to the waves crash (while watching dolphins swim past), yeah that was cool...several times a day while we were there, dolphins/porpoises swam by 3-5 at a time! We definitely are looking forward to our next stay here!!!!

Jeremy P
“New owners, updates home”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

After reading the reviews based on the previous owner I was skeptical. However I was surprised at the improvements (new paint, decor, furniture upgrades, hot tub) I experienced now under the new owners! The house is in a great location with plenty of deck space to view the ocean. It’s large enough for three families to stay (parents upstairs and kids downstairs!). We had a very enjoyable time!

sutterzoo
Charlotte, North Carolina
“New owners, many updates, lots of TLC done, perfect relaxation spot!”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

House is beautiful - this home is a great family friendly house located on the water. This home has new owners and they have given it a lot of TLC. The house looks great. It has been painted inside, 7 TV's, 6 Blu Ray/DVD players, new bedding on beds, kitchen equipped with necessities plus more, wine cooler for that perfectly chilled glass of wine, wonderful hot tub, plenty of gathering space in the living room to play games, watch a movie or just relax. We didn't leave the house much but if you want to, there are restaurants, shopping and other activities not far at all. We loved spending time here and will come back again!!!

Your age range 50-64
kate g
“Open, bright, ocean-front condo”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This was my first trip to Topsail, and I went with some girlfriends on a Girls Getaway. We took a chance on this property, as it’s come under new ownership, and boy were we impressed! I know from the other reviews it sounds horrible, and I normally am big on reviews, so that’s why I feel like I need to write an updated one. I don’t know what the place looked like before, but I can tell you that while we were there, we didn’t see anything that sounds like the previous reviews. My friends and I stayed in an obviously freshly painted, CLEAN home. We had lots of space and loved that every bedroom had its own full bath. Going during December meant that we used the new hot tub, and were still able to sit out on the deck and watch dolphins right in front of the house. We did go for walks and runs down on the beach, and having that easy access was very nice. You could tell that they’d replaced some parts of the deck – maybe this is what previous reviews are talking about? There are also nice seating areas partway to the water where you can just enjoy the beach. I think if you were to rent with big/multiple families, there is lots of space/opportunities to spread out and not be on top of eachother – a big plus! The kitchen was well-stocked with supplies, and I loved that there were two sinks…again, space! I would definitely go back with my family in the summer.

pwright20...
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Awesome New Years get away!”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

What an amazing place to spend the New Year at. The house looks newly updated with a fresh look. The kitchen is foodie friendly, easily cooked for the large crowd for our New Years gathering. There was lots of space in the house to gather or find some down time.
We had friends fly in to Wilmington Airport, only a 45 min drive to pick them up. Very convenient. What a awesome time and plan on booking again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing