“Excellent Place”
Layout
Pool
Pool
Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Toss n Pa...
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay do much. The place is a little dated, but clean. If your looking for a great getaway at a really reasonable price this is the place.
Ocean view from the balcony was awesome!!
Great place to stay!!
We will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
andersonv...
“Nice place to stay and a friendly beach.”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We really enjoyed our stay. Found some sea glass on the beach. Felt very comfortable like we were at home. Enjoyed the view from the balcony. We will make it back again someday.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TN
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
Management Response
3 Nov 2013
Dear Michael,

Thanks for your candid review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the view and the ambience of this charming condo—and that you got a great rate. I do regret to hear that you were inconvenienced by the intrusion of a contractor. Please know that this contractor was hired by the Dunes HOA and chose to enter the unit without informing us or gaining proper permission. We were unaware of any planned construction, so please accept our apologies. I do hope that the compensation you received from us helped to alleviate some of your disappointment. We appreciate your patience and patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Evington
Reviewed 6 May 2013 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Management Response
6 May 2013
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your candid review. I am so sorry to hear that this condo did not meet your expectations. With regard to it smelling of cigarette smoke, I’m not sure how that happened, since smoking is not allowed in the units. I do wish you had notified us about this and the other issues that you had while you were here. We would have been glad to take care of them for you during your stay. I will pass along your review to our maintenance department and to the owner for follow up.

When it comes to the website, we do make every effort to present our properties as accurately as possible with pictures, written descriptions, and 360 degree virtual tours. Some of our web pages include floor plans as well, which our site notes may vary along with furnishings, since both of these are at the owner’s discretion. (You can always call our office with specific questions not answered by the website when you are planning your visit.) I’m not sure why you felt others could see into your unit; no other guests have mentioned this.

With all of that said, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you endured. Anytime you feel that your privacy or safety is compromised in a particular unit, please call our office immediately, so that we can rectify the situation. Our goal is always to make your stay as safe and pleasant as possible, so please let us know how we can do that while you are here. Thanks again for your valuable feedback. Let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Newton NC
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing