“Best Experience in PV ”
Review of Chicken Fiesta

Chicken Fiesta
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Petionville
Cuisines: American, Grill
Description: Best Chicken wings with over 16 different flavors. Best American Chinese menu in the country
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here at least a dozen times over the last three years. Never a disappointing experience. Staff is professional and competent; food is on point and consistent. Johanne is a most accommodating host, even preparing special request meals not on the menu and offering free samples of other items.

Coldest beer in Haiti. A must for anyone craving the best, most fresh food available in Port!

1  Thank expatayiti

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Went there for the first time and really liked the atmosphere. The food was good and service was excellent. Parking could be an issue.

1  Thank M G S
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Meet Joanne the owner, Haitian American from Queens!
This is the most fun restaurant in Haiti. Don't miss this place whatever you do. Don't let the slow service put you off, the place is truly great!

My only complaint? The hot sauce is NOT hot enough at all!

1  Thank Slavomir B
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I know, I know some of you are shaking your head at my title. This restaurant is renown for it's amazing Chicken wings which i have had and enjoyed immensely. However after a long night of overindulgence in prestige beer, and Babancourt RhumIi felt the need to comfort my stomach. On a whim I picked up their menu, and I called to inquire if they served Chicken Soup. They said yes and I flew over to them. The bottom floor is air conditioned so i sat indoors for a change. Although i did wait a long while for the soup to arrive I was entertained by the boisterous exuberance of the other patrons watching the fotbol game. My soup arrived, and it was seasoned perfectly and was a hearty soup. I took three spoonfuls in less that a second (lol) and motioned for the waitress to bring me another. The confused sweetheart had to double and triple check that she understood what I was asking. I left a very happy man.

1  Thank FMartinF
Reviewed 10 June 2016

We came here with a group of four. We wanted to sit upstairs on the patio but for some reason, it was closed that day. My husband and I had ordered the grilled conch, my husband's cousin and my brother-in-law ordered the chicken wings, and we ordered fried plantain on the side to share.

When the food came, the waiter had placed my order for fried conch instead of the grilled. I was initially disappointed, but it turned out to be a happy accident because that fried conch was delicious! The grilled conch was also good, but mine was better :) The chicken wings were big, juicy, and the sauces were good. The side order of plantains were huge pieces. It was a good meal. Am writing this review craving that friend conch. I will definitely be revisiting this place when I visit Haiti again.

1  Thank Rutendo Z