“the best in PV ”

Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Petionville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I’m in love with staff + service + food at the Best Western Le Michel. The servers make me feel at home and care about me and my family. Jacsonn Pierre has been a great help every time I come, making sure I have everything I could possibly need. Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The breakfast is here is amazing! You get what you pay for as well as bang for your buck. The bacon was great! I feel like they slaughtered a pig after we put our order in LOL!

2  Thank Roodlande J
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Food was very good. The staff was super and misic was outstanding. I will definitely be back for some more chicken, goat and the fillet. Thank you very much for your excellent service. jp.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The service was AMAAAAZING! Great food . The men at the bar are so respectful and patient . They need a raise!!! Will definitely eat there again . The prices are ok . Some of the prices are twice as much as it is in the states . But overall, I loved it. I was there morning, day, and night.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The service is Above excellent the food is finger licking good. I stayed at other hotels in Haiti and the food presentation and quality is above excellence. Great place to eat!