“Expensive artisanal pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2018

A pleasant experience and tasty food but expensive. If you're craving traditional pizza try Muncheez.

1  Thank Andrew T

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Went there for dinner with family. Great pizza/great service. The atmosphere was very relaxing although it rained that night. We were surprised that they have a live band on Friday nights. Great old time music. It was fun. We got up and dance.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I had a cheese burger and fries that rivaled any burger you might expect in a pricey place such as Applebees or Red Robin back home in the U. S.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Good food, great customer service..... I went twice there in my 7 days in Haiti.... depend on what time/day you go there, there's live music, special on certain foods... my server (Shelton) nice and funny

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I remember Pizza Garden back when it was in Port-au-Prince by the now defunct Royal Caribbean Hotel in Carrefour. This was in the mid 1980's, and my sister and I thought it was the best pizza we had ever had. Since then, I have lived all over the world, and I have to say, this pizza is extraordinary. First, let me begin by saying, it is weird. They have a pizza that uses American cheese, and this would be enough to make most pizza aficionados recoil. But the proof is in the pudding--or in this case, the pizza. I stumbled upon Pizza Garden, and lo and behold, it was the same establishment that had traveled up the hill to Petionville. Even after sampling pizza in many places in the country of its birthplace and in some of the top places in New York, Chicago, and the Bay Area, I found the pizza just scrumptious. The ambiance is candle-lit and lovely. You would never expect to find such a place beyond the unassuming gates of the restaurant. It is popular: crowded and loud. There are few wines on offer--red or white. But all in all, it was a wonderful experience, and highly recommend for even the most incredulous pizza connoisseur. Order the pizza with the American cheese.

1  Thank Jeffrey W