“Picture Perfect Greek Cafe”

Brusco Wine Coffee Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Pyrgos
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upon arriving in Pygros my husband and I fell in love with the small village, almost untouched by tourists. It was exactly how I imagined a Greek village. Plus, we were beyond excited to be staying only minutes from Brusco Cafe. We ate here too many times to count! The cappuccino freddos were the best we had in all of Greece. The breakfasts were amazing. We had the breakfast platter for 2 and it was huge! The homemade jams were so fresh and delicious, they tasted excellent on the Greek yogurt and pancakes. We also had several sandwiches with homemade condiments which were also very good. On the last day we tried the Santorini platter, which I would highly recommend! In addition the baklava was the best I’d ever had! It came warm with vanilla ice cream. The food here is simple, fresh, and truly divine. To top it off the cafe is set in the heart of Pygros. I will truly miss spending my afternoons and mornings here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best feta ever. We love it, especially for wines and local products. Really recommended: the place is full of Greek people. Go and try it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has charm written all over it! Went here for wine and a bite to eat with friends and the food and service were great! Not to mention very reasonable prices. We will definitely be returning to this picturesque cafe on our next trip to Pyrgos :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a lovely place to sit & enjoy drinks and food it’s the idea place to share a platter which is served on a wooden shutter.
The staff are friendly & the price very reasonable.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding quality of food! Our 4th time Santorin and we tried restaurants all over the island. This seems to be the best so far. Our great waiters told us mostly everything is selfmade and it tasted excellent.
We were a group of 7 including 3 children and everybody was pleased.