“Winery Tour and Wine Tasting”
Review of Santo Winery

and up
Winery - Oia Sunset Tour
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Pyrgos
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The guide explained how wine is made and took us round the winery, which lasted about 30mins. If you're not fussed about how it's made just do the tasting: the hilltop venue overlooking the Caldera, sipping delicious wines and taking-in the sun was just magical. As well as wine, their shop sells a vast variety of locally-made products.

Reviews (2 738)

22 - 26 of 2 738 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best tasting was where you get 12 to sample. Some aren’t very good but along with the cracker snacks, cheese and olives we had a blast and was a good warm up for dinner at another restaurant. Definitely a solid winery and great location with view. Was crazy busy watch out for the tourists (like us lol).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend coming here and doing the 12 glass wine tasting and olives and cheese. The view is breathtaking, the service is excellent and the wine is divine! This is a great place for an intimate occasion or a celebration with friends

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love to do wine tastings when I travel and was told that Santorini was the place to get really good wine in Greece. I looked up some tours but ultimately decided to book directly through the winery. I chose this one because of the 18 flight wine tasting and so glad I did. My group had a great time. The wine tasting itself is done outside with a gorgeous view. We went towards the end of the day so we got to see a beautiful sunset. We didn’t know how generous the pours would be! You definitely get your money’s worth. So if you do go for the 18 one (and why wouldn’t you) try to go for an earlier time so you have plenty of time to drink them all. Since we took the last spot we didn’t get to finish more than just tasting the last few before we got kicked out because they are closing. Also note that you do have to take a quick tour with the tasting. I have been on many so would have skipped it big the tour turned out to be informative for how they grow grapes in the island. Highly recommend this winery for wine lovers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was the place with the best view of the Island. its a good place for sunset and is not that expensive. the 12 wines experience is 26 euros but to get a front line table you have to spend more then 30 euros soo the best thing to do is take the 18 wines experience for two people and cost 36 euros. its a place to spend a few hours. the staff was friendly and the withe wine was very good. recomend