Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Friendly expert tuition for beginners

My daughter and I just had a 2 hour kayak lesson with Paul. We were complete beginners. I thought... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jacmary
Warminster, United Kingdom
via mobile
SUP Improvers Lesson

Fantastic "Improvers Lesson" today at Keyhaven with instructor Jan. Sun was shining and it was a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
adem945

All reviews taster session double kayak learned how excellent tuition instructor paul falling off new forest nothing is too much trouble techniques board beginners wind castle quay waves basics salt
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2018

What a great Instructor and great session. For a very nervous paddle board beginner, the instructor was so supportive and helpful and really helped me slowly gain my confidence.

2  Thank 302rach
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Thanks Pete for your good company and patience. We would highly recommend the two hour ready to ride course. Pete was great in gently responding to the difference needs and abilities in the group and ensured that everyone had a great time and felt confident. I did this with my son and it was so good my husband has now booked on for next week so we can all take this up as a regular activity.

1  Thank Hughesfamily_13
Reviewed 1 June 2018

This was our first taste of stand up paddle boarding and what a great experience it turned out to be.
It was bought as a birthday present for my wife but obviously I had to go along to share the day.
From start to finish it was professional, exciting and different.
I didn't know what to expect but was extremely pleased by how things turned out.
The instructor was knowledgeable and kept the fun factor going as well.
Sean the owner came along as well and the whole hour flew by, before we knew it we were going back in to the shore.
Positively hooked and my wife and I are going to book our next session as we can't wait to get better with some more instruction before we join the active paddleboard social club that is run by the company.
A must for anyone that thinks watersports are just for specialists or for young 'uns.
We are in our 60's but felt like big kids with a big grin on our faces the whole time.
PS-didn't get wet so we must be doing something right.

1  Thank garrystaincliffe
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Booked the taster session as had never done this before....really enjoyed it, the staff were great and the session was just about long enough without getting too tired. Would recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank katiee352
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I had an excellent taster with Sean today. He was very patient, knowledgably and a great teacher, I will be back! It was great to get the opportunity to try this in the winter months.

Thank you!