“Very impressed!”
Review of Paradox

Paradox
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Heswall
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Description: Immerse yourself in the world of Paradox-Heswall's newest neighbourhood bar, restaurant & cocktail lounge. EAT-Our eclectic selection of sharing platters and classic dishes with a twist. DRINK-A selection of signature tipples and inventive cocktails from our daring drinks menu. CHILL-Kick back and enjoy our regular live music sessions and DJ sets from some of the regions most talked about acts.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I went to the paradox with my family tonight and ordered the halibut. I absolutely love fish but this was the first time I’ve tried halibut and it was the best piece of fish I’ve had in a long time. Cooked to perfection and served with gorgeous vegetables and asparagus! Highly recommend! Available on the taste card too!! Such good value and amazing service - thank you!!

1  Thank RachelGoodman90

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my fella had a gorgeous meal and drinks here on a Thursday only £3.50 for starters and cocktails! Staff are so friendly and welcoming and helpful, and the food and drinks were impeccable! 10/10 would recommend to everyone! Xx

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and a few friends came here for some food and drinks last week. The staff where very friendly and looked after us well, the food was lovely (I had the lamb shank and it fell of the bone). Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Matty B
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I came in today and the service was brilliant, me and my accompaniment shared a lovely chicken strips, and scallops. Then for our main we shared a paradox platter with an extra delicious side of truffle and parmasen fries. Thoroughly enjoyed our evening, we have already booked another table and would recommend to all.
The staff were all amazing, just couldn't have been better!
Thank you for making our night so memorable.

1  Thank eli W
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Simply lovelee! Went on Friday with my wife, staff very friendly and food excellent. Beer a bit pricey, but a good selection. Definitely be going again.