“Expensive? ”
Review of Rubens Coffee Shop

Rubens Coffee Shop
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Heswall
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had a, coconut milk latte in Birkenhead on Tuesday. Asked for one here on Wednesday, £1.40 more expensive! Asked for comment via website but no response, price on other Heswall cafes £2.20. After paying £1.80 for toast I had to butter myself, I do feel a bit mugged off. Staff are lovely. Clientele arguing in the corner which ruined my visit.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I love Rubens coffee and the staff know how to make an awesome latte. Friendly, chatty and always smiling, the Baristas here are fab. And the lemon drizzle cake is 10/10

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Yes Jamie has nailed the flat white. The best for a long time!! His last one was good this one surpassed it. Well done! So many offer this beverage so few come up with goods.
Three cheers for a super effort. Well done Rubens of Heswall!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Today we visited here on our way home and all I can say was the standards are horrendous the Cafe was dirty table was sticky lipstick stains on our cups not to mention the rudeness of staff I couldn't believe it, I politely asked one of the guys to wipe our table as it was sticky he wasn't impressed it was as if it was our fault. Our coffees were barely hot but to be fair the art on top was nice really need the staff to be trained properly on hygiene and customer service. Won't be back to any of the Rubens stores!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018

It's so refreshing to have a coffee that has been made properly; that's what you get at Rubens, every time! It's a great coffee shop and I've been in twice this week, same great service and tasty coffee. Keep up the great work!

Date of visit: May 2018