“Absolutely fantastic”

Man Vs Food Consett
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in Consett
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Absolutely fantastic place staff are amazing couldn't do enough to ensure our visit was good food huge but tasty would highly recommend

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
MAC5599, Public Relations Manager at Man Vs Food Consett, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi!

Great to hear you enjoyed your visit! I'll pass your message on to the team!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Had an unplanned ride out for tea, and heard a few good stories about Man Vs Food so decided to nip upto the Consett one and give it a whirl. I must say the wife and I were anything but disappointed. From the minute we walked in the door we were given a very warm welcome by the staff and shown to a nice window booth seat. We had 4 lovely girls looking after us, Gina, Bethany M but unfortunately I never caught the names of the other 2. We had barely sat down and was asked about drinks and no sooner had we ordered they were there in a flash. My wife ordered crispy chicken burger with chunky chips and piri piri onion rings and I ordered the Legend beef burger, with skinny fries and corn bread. I thoroughly enjoyed all I had and even a couple of the wife’s onion rings. Beautiful. The wife enjoyed her chicken burger and commented how nice the chicken was. She couldn’t quite manage it all and unfortunately I couldn’t help her as I was stuffed from eating all mine. We will definitely be going back. Hopefully next time though we’ll leave some room for one of the stunning deserts.
Well done Man vs Food.

MAC5599, Public Relations Manager at Man Vs Food Consett, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi!

Great to hear you enjoyed your visit so much! I'll pass your kind words on to the team.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing and staff are lovely! We had great service from Gina who went the extra mile! Very helpful & friendly! Definitely will be back!

Hi Jennifer,

great to hear you enjoyed your meal and the service from Gina in particular! I'll pass your message on!

Thanks

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times and I’ve never had an issue. The food is always amazing and staff are even better. The mac and cheese is highly recommended! Bethany M the redhead and the manager were so nice they deserve recognition!! Thanks again, we will definitely be back!

Hi!

Great to hear you enjoyed the food and service!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Visited at tea time and we were unsure on what to expect. We were met by the manager Damaciano who was warm and friendly and give us advice on ordering as it was our first visit which we appreciated. We were served by Gina, who give us excellent service and food and drinks arrived promptly. Even though the portions were large, the quality was still good. I had 16oz steak which was excellent and i didn't need the sauce as it was flavored beautifully. The only negative part for us, was that we couldn't have the desert as we were full and they looked fantastic. Will be coming back but will skip the starter to get a desert.

MAC5599, Public Relations Manager at Man Vs Food Consett, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hi Paul!

Great to hear you enjoyed your meal and look forward to seeing you soon!