Best Western Ipswich Hotel
US$66
Priceline
  • Pool
Muthu Belstead Brook Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$84
pentahotel Ipswich(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Ipswich South Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$95
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Ipswich Capel St Mary(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$84
PremierInn.com
Hintlesham Hall(Hintlesham)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbar pricessmall tvwould stay againbit datedipswich areacomfortable bedfamily roomdouble roomnew ownerscooked breakfastporkgood nights sleepwedding partycouple of nightsone night stayfor sunday lunchfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Easter Sunday. Craft fair on in function room. Had lunch in the bar, decent quality and competitively priced! Baguettes £5. Service was a little amateurish, chatting about customers! Extensive car parking.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 99PSB
Kate S, General Manager at Best Western Ipswich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded today

Dear 99PSB

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent visit to the Ipswich Hotel.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your lunch but disappointed to read about the staff I will be speaking to all departments to make sure that this does not happen again, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay in Ipswich a lot on business, and usually use a town centre hotel close to the station. I had to stay an extra night, and decided to switch to a cheaper hotel because I was staying for my own personal use, so not on expenses. The Best Western turned out to be a little way out of the town, in quiet, lovely countryside, and was a lot nicer than the more expensive hotel I usually use. I will be staying there from now on whenever I need to be in Ipswich

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear AlexD634

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again whenever you are back in Ipswich.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in the refurbished part of the hotel and we were very happy with it all. The rooms were clean and large and it was very quiet overnight, despite there being a party going on downstairs.

Breakfast was very good, first morning we just ordered the cooked breakfast and it arrived, just as ordered and very hot! The second morning it was buffet style and again all well cooked and hot!

We went on the "winter deal" and very impressed with it all for the price. Would definitely go back!

Room Tip: A lovely staircase to the second floor, but if you have problems walking, might need to ask fro ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sue G

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a refurbished executive room. Hot scalding water came out of both taps and there was grout missing between a lot of the floor tiles in the bathroom.

Could not open one of the windows. Probably painted shut. There was more paint on the glass than the frame!

Two people...one bath robe and only one drinking glass. Awful decaffeinated coffee. The attention is in the detail... not much attention taken !!

At least the bed was clean.

No choice of eggs at breakfast. Luke warm coffee. Ran out of bread. Hardly any pastries . No jam or marmalade offered. All in all very poor. No service from the staff eifher.....too busy talking.

To top it off I misread the bill and the receptionist bit my head off.

Not great

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sally57O
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Decided to make an overnight stop en route to the east coast for a break and this hotel seemed in a good location just off the A12. One night is never long enough to really make a good judgement but I have to say that despite the facilities being fairly good, bedroom, bathroom, wifi and meals, I found the place totally soul-less!. I think we were the only couple staying as I certainly didn't see any others. As with a lot of overnight hotels these days, it was full of workmen in ones and twos obviously on a job somewhere locally, and they are noisy! Doors slamming and loud raucous voices with thin walls.... and they get up early so cars leaving the car park outside our window. Staff were very pleasant but I;m afraid that I did not find this hotel welcoming at all. Sorry!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple