US$285
TripAdvisor
Ullswater View(Watermillock)
No availability for your dates from these sites
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewssteak piereal alewet roomthe pubown micro brewerylovely mealoverlooking ullswaterfull englishpooley bridgemain buildinglick of paintlarge partystayed one nightopen firelake districtstunning viewsan evening meal
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing. Poor service. Kept waiting to check in, order food or drinks etc. Poor food. Much of the menu was unavailable. Fawlty Towers!! We will not be visiting again! They need to employ more staff and improve customer service.

4  Thank Gillian B
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Price paid £85 for b&b
Good points: Quiet, good location, good beer (Aira Force), easy parking, slept well.
Bad points: Restaurant food was of poorly executed supermarket re-heat dinner quality at £15.95 easily the worst value meal I have ever had.
Had to run the shower for five minutes to start to get any hot water. 40 minute wait (it was not busy... now I know why) for a lukewarm tasteless haddock and an overcooked poached egg, no explanations or apology.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank David W
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I was so looking forward to a stay here after booking in the new year and looking at the great reviews on Trip advisor.
However, my excitement was short lived on arrival. Rude, unhelpful staff who made us feel like an inconvenience. My heart sank further on entering our accommodation; tatty, damp, dated and dirty. We didn’t hang around to sample any further inhospitable treatment! Dare to say I wont be returning or recommending this property. Such a shame as it’s in a stunning location and with the right staff and management it would be a gold mine.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Helen P
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely place to stay with very friendly helpful staff. Food was superb and I had the most spectacular fish finger sandwich that far exceeded my expectations. The view from the inn is breath taking. A return visit is booked in August.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for just the Friday night & enjoyed it very much,the food was excellent & a great choice of beers, the staff were very helpful & courteous,the bed was very comfy & after a day walking we slept very well, we would definitely stay here again

3  Thank redroseWigan