“Great Apartment, Ideal Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hayleylea...
Lixwm, United Kingdom
“Great Apartment, Ideal Location”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I booked this apartment for two nights for my husband and I (mainly because I’d bought tickets for us to visit the aerospace museum, just down the road) The last Concorde to have been built and flown is there.....amazing !
We didn’t want to stay in a hotel in Bristol, we are big fans of apartments, even for a stay away of just two nights. This place was simply perfect, it’s part of a large family home in Almondsbury, but has its own entrance and car park space right in front.
Sally the owner had left lots of lovely goodies for two days breakfast and even tea, coffee and biscuits. The apartment was exceptionaly clean and tidy and had everything we needed. We even walked to the village pub for a drink, the menu and food looked good, although it was a little early for us to eat. I wish there were more places like this out there, it’s fantastic accommodation and enables you not to have to spend lots of money on eating out (I made picnics both days for our sightseeing) and cooked supper both evenings. Thanks for a great stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 May 2018
Hi Hayley
Thank you so much for the 5* review.
I’m glad you appreciated the complimentary breakfast packs.
It does make running my apartment such a pleasure when I meet such lovely people.
I’m so pleased you found the location so convenient for your stay. The Concorde museum is just about 15 minutes away and a great attraction to visit. I’m pleased you enjoyed the experience.
I hope to meet you again soon.
Andy and...
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Worth far more than a 5 Star ....”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

If you want a true home from home this is the place. We could only stay for one night but wished we could have stayed much much longer. The apartment is stunning and so very well appointed. You will want for nothing if you stay here. The attention to detail and the thoughtful additions give the whole stay a wonderful ambience. We can only give this place the highest recommendation. Thank you Vicky for all your help ...

Management Response
22 Aug 2017
It was my absolute pleasure to have you stay. I just love meeting such lovely people.
Come back soon :)
Vicky
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing