“A beautiful caravan with a lovely relaxing vibe”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Becky L
Essex, United Kingdom
“A beautiful caravan with a lovely relaxing vibe”
Reviewed 13 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

A lovely clean, well cared for and beautifully decorated caravan. Has a really relaxing vibe to it. The owner, Tracy, is absolutely lovely and was in constant touch with me giving advice on local attractions etc. There was a fantastic welcome basket on arrival and a lovely little surprise for the kiddies. Washing up liquid, bin bags, washing up stuff and tea towels were included as well as bedding which was fabulous.

The park itself is basic but that was what I was looking for as this was my first break away on my own with 2 young children. There is a little park with a football/basketball court right next to it. The pool was closed when we went but it looked nice. The on site shop is really basic so take as much as you can or be prepared to go to a local shop - no biggie. The club house is OK and does a range of meals at reasonable prices. Leysdown is about 10 mins down the road and has a lovely sea wall you can park at or walk along plus there are LOADS of amusements there - my kids loved it.

What really made this holiday was just how lovely the caravan is. It's such a nice base. A lovely veranda with a table and chairs and even a BBQ! There is a range of DVDs in the caravan, comfy sofas and the best bit - it has a small bath, which was a godsend to me as my children hate showering. This was the first time I'd stayed in a privately owned caravan and I have to say it makes such a difference. There are so may little personal touches that made it really special and I would definitely go back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
agroofing
Kent, United Kingdom
“Lovely weekend getaway in the sun”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a great time staying here. Ocean blue retreat is beautiful inside and out and so relaxing to stay in. Has everything you need there even a bbq on the veranda. We was welcomed by Tracey and she showed us how to use everything so we had no problems. Also had a lovely hamper full of goodies. My kids really enjoyed staying here my older two 9 and 10 years actually come off there phones and played out side and they really didn’t want to leave.

Management Response
25 Apr 2018
What a lovely review thank you so much and so glad to hear the children enjoyed their time away., of course Mum and Dad too. Always good when children enjoy being kiddies

We at Ocean Blues Retreat are so happy you enjoyed your time away and look forward to seeing you again in May
zibmail
Northampton, United Kingdom
“One of the best caravans that I've ever stayed in”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

The location is next to the wood and sea, Warden point for fossil collecting and has its own small garden to sunbath in or on the large veranda. The interior has been beautifully designed and refurbished with everything brand spanking new and fully operational, The ensuite bathroom contains a WC, wash hand basin and a small circular bath which is large enough for an adult and an enclosed shower. A lot of thought has gone into the design and usability of this accommodation and I felt relaxed and refreshed after my stay here. On arrival, a welcome pack of fresh food and fruit juices was a nice gesture, and hand towels and hand soap plus kitchen towels and washing up liquid, bin liners was also a bonus.The site is very peaceful and the holidaymakers friendly and polite. I will recommend this caravan to anyone.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
xlouise17...
xlouise17x
“Beautiful caravan ideal for a relaxing break”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This caravan is beautifully decorated and well kept. Very warm and comfortable with parking directly outside. Welcome basket was much appreciated which included items like tea, coffee, sugar, cereals, jams, biscuits etc as well as milk and juice in the fridge. Washing up liquid, sponges and tea towels included as well as hand towels and linen with beds made up on arrival. DVD players in all rooms as well as games, books and teddies for the children. High chair, travel cot, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, hoover were all available. The shower has a small bath which is ideal for bathing the children. There is a club house with children’s activities as well as an arcade. From May there is an outdoor pool. We have had a very pleasant stay here at Ocean blues retreat after deciding to go away last minute on my own with two girls aged six and one and have no regrets. We had a great time spending quality time together prior to returning to school and work on Monday. Leysdown have some awesome amusement arcades where we spent hours of fun. Sheerness has a lovely clean indoor and outdoor paddling pool as well as soft play with a mini drop slide. Look out for their inflatable session! Will recommend to friends and family and looking forward to returning again in the future.

Management Response
18 Apr 2018
Thank you so much Louise for your lovely review of Ocean Blues Retreat we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you all again when you book again with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;