“Highly recommend this idyllic property - the...”
other travellers have booked this property
The Granary.
Sleeps up to 10 Guests Ratied 4 star gold for the 4th year in succession.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sleeps up to 10 Guests
Ratied 4 star gold for the 4th year in succession.
Enjoy The Granary grounds
Stylish open plan living
Fully fitted kitchen
Dining Area
Open Plan Lounge Area
Whirlpool bath to master bedroom
Shower to Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2
View From Lounge Window
Games Room with air hockey, football table
Games Room / Darts / Pool table and lots of indoor games.
Relax by The Pond
Pond view
Our delightful American miniature horses
Our 3 yurts  can accommodate up to  12 guests
100's of fish and birds by day.  See the bats at night.
Luxury Yurts interier. Can sleep up to 5 adults
Luxury gym (unsupervised) + DVD  player to play keep fit/yoga videos. Extra cost - ask for details
Extra space for large groups.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Amara
London, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend this idyllic property - the perfect weekend away!”
Reviewed 1 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We recently stayed at The Granary for a relaxing weekend away with a large group of friends. The property was simply breath-taking and so much more than we expected! Beautiful grounds and amazing features including hot tub and sauna make this an idyllic weekend away! So much attention to detail with board games and speakers provided; and the lake, ponies, reindeer and peacocks add to the perfect countryside feel of the place!

Julie and Brian were fantastic throughout the process keeping us informed and easy to contact by phone or email. Their hospitality has been second to none and even offered to post items back to us which we left behind by mistake. Couldn’t recommend this place or the hosts more highly and will be looking to return and recommend to others – thank you!

Your age range 18-24
Ashleigh...
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Stunning Property and Location”
Reviewed 25 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

A large group of us recently stayed her as part of a hen weekend. The accommodation was so much more than any of us were expecting. The owners were lovely and friendly and made us all feel very welcome. The accommodation was very clean and well presented. The bedrooms all offer en suite facilities which is very helpful when many people are staying. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need. The only issue we had was a large number of flies but being located where it is it was not surprising and not worth worrying about.

Sarah M
“As long as you have no issues, this is a great place!”
Reviewed 20 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I booked the Granary and one Yurt for our stay in August 2018. Throughout the whole booking process, Julie was very helpful and fast at replying.
The accommodation itself was very clean and a lovely place to stay. The grounds are beautiful and could not fault it.

Unfortunately we did have a couple of issues whilst here and informed Brian via a note through their door. He came over and was very sarcastic and just tried to blame us for everything. We advised we were not looking to complain or moan, just offer recommendations to assist future guests so they do not experience the same issues as us. He wasn't really interested in anything we had to say and no apology was offered, just tried to blame us for everything.

One of the issues I feel should be highlighted was the Yurt had no towels- I was advised it is in the T&C's that towels were not provided for Yurt guests and suggested I should have managed my booking better. So a note to anyone booking the Yurt- take towels!!! As I'm sure I am not the first to make this mistake.

I would recommend this holiday let however I would suggest anyone who does stay, maintain contact with Julie as she was lovely and very helpful.
Had Brian handled our issues better, I would have allocated this accommodation a 5* rating.

Your age range 25-34
20 Aug 2018
Hi Sarah,
We are sorry to hear you forgot your towels. We did tell you they were here for hire, but your group did decline. Your group was given an emergency number on the property key rings but for some reason put a note in the door instead, that was not immediately picked up. It was certainly not Brian's intention to appear sarcastic and if you read the many previous reviews you will see he is always thought very highly of. I think maybe his sense of humour didnt travel well with you. I am glad you all enjoyed our lovely grounds and from you email correspondence I am glad everyone had a great time overall. regards, Julie.
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
9 Jun 2018
Hi William, as we have now explained, we were completely unaware of your booking as it was taken as an automated booking by Holiday Lettings. They have told me that they sync. their calendar every 30 mins. but there must have been an overlap in them taking your booking and us having a direct booking. At no time have we received any money from Holiday Lettings as they do not pass any money to us until 10 days after a stay. I am sorry that they are taking 10 days to refund you. This I agree is unacceptable. I apologise and feel for you, but again can only reiterate that this was completely and utterly beyond our control. Even your confirmation was automatically generated by them. I have asked them why we did not get any confirmation and they simply told me it must have gone into junk mail - so we too are very upset with them. All bookings taken directly with us over the past 7 years have all been executed exemplary. They are also trying to charging me a cancellation fee, which as you can imagine is also in dispute. I do hope you find somewhere suitable and do not judge us on an outside sources errors. We are extremely upset by our very first bad review.
sephclark...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Place for a weekend away”
Reviewed 27 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

The granary and yurts were the perfect place for a weekend in the country side for our large group of friends. We couldn’t fault the facilities in the house with the added bonus of the hot tubs and games room where we spent most of our time. We would definitely recommend for a relaxing weekend surrounded by beautiful scenery.

27 Mar 2018
So glad you all enjoyed yourselves. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

regards,

Julie and Brian
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing