“We stayed in one of the Luxury Yurts and we loved...”
other traveller has booked this property
The Granary.
Sleeps up to 10 Guests Ratied 4 star gold for the 4th year in succession.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sleeps up to 10 Guests
Ratied 4 star gold for the 4th year in succession.
Enjoy The Granary grounds
Stylish open plan living
Fully fitted kitchen
Dining Area
Open Plan Lounge Area
Whirlpool bath to master bedroom
Shower to Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2
View From Lounge Window
Games Room with air hockey, football table
Games Room / Darts / Pool table and lots of indoor games.
Relax by The Pond
Pond view
Our delightful American miniature horses
Our 3 yurts  can accommodate up to  12 guests
100's of fish and birds by day.  See the bats at night.
Luxury Yurts interier. Can sleep up to 5 adults
Luxury gym (unsupervised) + DVD  player to play keep fit/yoga videos. Extra cost - ask for details
Extra space for large groups.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vannairn
London
“We stayed in one of the Luxury Yurts and we loved it!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My sister and I booked one of the 2 luxury yurts which are in the large grounds of the Granary. We booked for 2 nights as a celebration of my sisters forthcoming wedding. I booked the yurt having read about them online and I have never normally enjoyed camping but these looked amazing. Julie who handled the booking was very efficient and really helpful when my sister remembered she had double booked our original stay dates. Very kindly Julie allowed us to change the dates and we moved to a mid week stay. We were incredibly lucky with the weather as it was hot sunny whilst we were there and added bonus was that we were the only people staying mid week so we had the run of the facilities and grounds. This meant we were able to enjoy the excellent showers without having to worry about other guests waiting!! The showers are without the BEST I have ever come across when staying in a tent!! They were spotlessly clean, ran hot and did not dribble water!! We were thrilled!! We made of the fully equipped kitchen for guests which included a microwave, kettle, large fridge and cutlery and plates. This area too was lovely and clean and we made full of the fridge to store our wine and food. Brilliant.
The yurt was AWESOME - It was huge and we both had our double beds which was just perfect. The yurt was warm, comfy, clean and spacious and we made of the dining table and chairs when ate dinner that we had cooked on the BBQ. There was even a wood burning stove which we could have used to heat the kettle but as it was hot we chose not too.

This was our first experience of GLAMPING and we loved it! If only all campsites were like this. We had a brilliant time in a wonderful and peaceful location and enjoyed every minute of stay in the yurt. We have both recommended it to our friends and family and would love to go again and perhaps stay a couple more days as our trip was too short!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
siobhan f
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing, beautiful, spacious, clean, well equipped, enertaining retreat!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I am unsure of the words to describe how amazing this weekend break away was. The facilities were the best i have seen for glamping and the scenic area and the hospitality were of a high standard. We hired both yurts and the Granary out for the weekend for 21 people. It was extremely spacious and the amenities were lovely, everyone complemented the shower blocks and the games room and grounds of the property. I would advise anyone to book this as a weekend break. Just lovely pleasurable environment, completely unexpected and i have fantastic memories from my stay... oh and the pictures do not do the place justice... so much better in real life!! oh and lets not forget the reindeer they are beautiful!!:.. and i am sure there are so many things i am forgetting but my advice, book a break and experience this fantastic place for yourself!! :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bathroom in the main bedroom was lovely and the games room was a great extra with added ipod doc, very handy for all!
Liked least: i would have like to known the extent of equipment provided as i overpacked my car, but that is my issue really & some of the things jacuzzi etc.were extra charge it would have been nice if it was in the price but there was enough other entertainment
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Cipw1186
Thetford, United Kingdom
“Perfect - could not have asked for better! Thank you!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Wonderful area, beautiful accommodation, everything you would ever need! Plus some reindeer! We were a large group but there was plenty of space and we didn't want for anything. The yurts were fantastic and people slept very well and the Granary was luxury!
I cannot really write how brilliant the weekend was!

Lianne I
Glyndyfrdwy, United Kingdom
“Totally amazing and so grand!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I came here with my large group of friends for a hen do and had such an amazing time.
Thanks to Julie and Brian's helpful and professional attitude (and great tolerance for all my questions!) we had a very welcoming and relaxing stay at suffolk retreats. We stayed in the Granary cottage and the Yurts, everything was beautifully kept and there was so much space inside and out, it was just such a wonderful place to get away from it all and have a fab girly weekend. What was also amazing was that there was a bathroom/toilet facilities on virtually every room and the master bathroom has a massive shower and hot tub/bath, incredible.
Jake the dog and the miniature ponies and reindeers were also lovely. The bride to be got very excited about the reindeer!
Thanks for all your help, all the best, Lianne

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 18-24
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
299Jazzy...
Sutton, United Kingdom
“Fantastically relaxing holiday”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Came for 4 nights in one of the yurts with husband and a teenage son - he was very impressed, which is not easy! This place is just beautiful, great location, stunning views, peaceful and the facilities are top-notch. The games room is a very welcome touch by the owners to keep you occupied on rainy days (of which we did have, unfortunately, but it hasn't spoilt our enjoyment at all). I have to commend the owners for the facilities - I don't "do" camping, but the toilet block is hotel-quality, so have no qualms about that!

The yurt itself was great - cosy and comfortable. You can cook on the stove - nice touch that all wood is included (you'll get through plenty of it, if you do want to cook!). Just after arriving, we sprang a small leak but the owners attended to it straight away and we had no problems afterwards, so that was great. They were on hand to deal with any problems, if you needed them.

I would happily come back here anytime - in fact I'm rather hoping to book again soon......definitely recommended! In fact, I've already sent their website link to someone who has seen my photos to recommend it to them.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet
Liked least: The rain! No, seriously, nothing at this site to complain about
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing