“Fab Easter Sunday”

The Barn at Berryfields
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Meriden
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: An air conditioned/heated first floor restaurant with a lift which provides fresh breakfasts, lunch (Sunday roasts) and dinner Monday to Sunday. 90% of the produce is available to buy in our large farm shop downstairs. We would love you to pop in for a friendly welcome and to enjoy some freshly made tasty food!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Having a large group of family for Easter Sunday we chose the Barn to celebrate knowing full well they would deliver excellent service and food. Even though the place was really nicely full the standards as always were really high.

Our families enjoyed lamb, pork and beef as well as some non roast dishes. Really excellent and I cannot recommend these guys enough.

We have booked in for Saturday dinner in a few weeks with friends from Sydney!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Came in for lunch after a long day of errands with my mother after hearing from friends it was a nice little spot. Everything was great at first, found a table easily and service was great. We ordered our drinks and then our food. I had a steak and my mother had the maple rack of ribs. When the food arrived it looked great and the first few bites were lovely however I then started to hit gristle in my steak which made it almost impossible to eat and enjoy. My mothers ribs were dry and a little tasteless but all the sides that came with the dish were enjoyable. I mentioned the problem to the waitress and she apologised profusely and they took £10 off the total bill which helped but we still left a little dissatisfied. All in all I would return, but it wouldn’t be my first choice.

2  Thank Rach724
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is our 4 th visit in the evening and each time the food gets better ..... service really good staff very friendly and knowledgable ....
The Barn sharing board was delicious followed by pork which was so tender .. and lamb shoulder also excellent ...
atmosphere really nice
Thanks again really lovely evening

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Love eating breakfast at the Barn, gluten free eggs royale is my favourite. Staff are always attentive and very polite.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely evening meal at Berryfields, having previously visited as wedding guests at the Barn a couple of weeks ago. The staff are very friendly & attentive and the food is amazing! Jamie Oliver eat your heart out because this place does rustic, delicious dishes that are exciting and so tasty. The interior design is fab too . The atmosphere is cozy, relaxed and the Barn overlooks the farmer’s fields. The music is fun and just creates a great feel. We hope The Barn continues to be a success - we finally have a local five star restaurant!
PS the wedding reception we attended at The Barn was also fab - the afternoon tea was delicious and just kept coming. A hog roast came out in the evening and was divine .