“Thursday evening for two ”

Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Meriden
Price range: US$25 - US$66
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Marco Pierre White Steakhouse, Bar & Grill Meriden Solihull is the epitome of affordable glamour set in the Best Western Plus Manor Hotel; a delightful Georgian Manor house at the centre of the village of Meriden – the heart of England. A perfect setting to celebrate any occasion and simply enjoy a meal with family or friends. Our menus offer the best of fresh, seasonal produce prepared skillfully by our brigade of Chefs; complimented by a varied and eclectic range of wines, Champagne and refreshing cocktails and not forgetting an array of beers, ciders and spirits. The stunning surroundings promote a vibrant atmosphere where you can enjoy the very best of company and service from our Marco’s Team. Private dining is also available in our wonderful private dining room.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant on a sunny Thursday evening. Restaurant feels like you’re sitting in someone’s living room with very little atmosphere. Music (if any) could barely be heard which made it all feel slightly awkward. I was sat above the aircon which kept dripping on me - not a problem just moved over slightly. Very friendly staff and the tables were beautifully presented. Bread and olives to start which were pleasant and a tasty glass of wine. Steaks arrived very promptly but before starters had been cleared. My steak was ordered medium-rare however it was more like medium-well. When mentioning this to the waitress I had no apology or offer to replace. Never mind I ate it anyway and it was tasty enough. Desert was pleasant. Overall - probably wouldn’t return as very pricey for the quality of food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Whilst the customer service was excellent, we were a little disappointed in our over cooked steak which we felt in a restaurant of this name should have been spot on, especially for the price you pay. The rest of the meal was great and had a lovely dessert to end it all off.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were staying at hotel as 'Park & Fly'.
Used restaurant for dinner & breakfast. Not the cheapest! But! as they say...."you get what you pay for"! Our meals were delicious & the ambiance is very good. Had drinks in 'Triumph bar' afterwards & realy enjoyed it!
Recomend without hesitation!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were given a voucher as a Christmas gift, that said I would have happily paid the bill in full myself, in fact we spent over double the vouchers value.
Service was very good the waitress was very friendly and informative, the food was very good as was the atmosphere in the restaurant we have now visited on two occasions and are planning to return for afternoon tea

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have had many Afternoon Teas but this was the best I have ever had. The food was outstanding, the service was first class and the setting was beautiful. All in all an excellent day was had by all