“White Horse Holiday Park”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

West Sussex, England
“1 night break away”
Reviewed 10 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked this last minute and there was a hiccup with the form not being received on time by the park therefore a fee was being charged by the park, I had emailed this through in time to the owner but she didn't receive it, these things happen but I was really disappointed that she was looking to pass the charge on to me even though I assured her it was sent on time. I've been an owner myself and if there was any confusion I would have accepted the cost myself rather than pass it on to my customer, so I felt it got us off on the wrong foot. She did agree to ask the park to waiver it as I had proof it had been sent and they did thankfully. When we arrived one of the beds in the twin room felt very unstable and when I sat on it the legs collapsed, I phoned the owner to let her know and she said maintenance would fix it in the morning. There were a couple of old sweets under the bed when I lifted it see what had happened. I know it's a family caravan and the grandkids were there the weekend before but I'd still check under everything when cleaning. On the positive side, everything was provided, beds were made up, lovely quiet spot on a great holiday park and close to the beach. The owners daughter was helpful when we wanted to put up the sofa bed, she sent photos of how to do it. All in all it was ok for one night - just not sure it was good value for money. I've just paid £19 more for a hotel room in London for myself and 2 children which was immaculate and included breakfast so in comparison I think the caravan is over-priced considering it's bronze standard and needs some tlc.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Aug 2018
The administration charge has been brought in by the park for last minute bookings, because our prices are very competitive we have no choice but to pass this on to our guests. When making price comparisons it only works if you compare like for like. Thank you for highlighting that the bed broke when it was sat on, the previous occupants had used the bed and have subsequently reported back that it was fine. Maintenance seem to think that it broke due to unusual weight on it. Despite this we authorised Trip Advisor to release the £50 damage deposit. Hopefully you will enjoy a longer stay on the park at some future date.
Joanne W
“White Horse Holiday Park”
Reviewed 3 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

A lovely homely caravan with plenty of space in a quiet vicinity away from the entertainment area making it particularly peaceful. Deborah, the owner ensured that this would be a very welcoming stay, everything you needed was here. I can highly recommend & will definitely stay in this caravan again!

Jo & Les Wallett

5 Aug 2018
It was lovely to have you as our guests :)
MonikaM39...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Very nice place, clean ,close to sea,pub and restaurants.Its space for a car. In caravan can you find every what you need for holiday.

23 Jul 2018
It was great to welcome you as our guests
Melanie S
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Not disappointed!”
Reviewed 2 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We stayed last year and loved it..... How do you combine cosy with spacious?!
Definitely home from home
Highly recommended

8 Jul 2018
Always lovely to welcome you as our guests Melanie ... and what wonderful weather ... ordered especially for you!
griffins2...
Reading, United Kingdom
“Relaxing stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the owner was very efficient. Would love to stay for longer in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Jun 2018
And we would love to welcome you back Fiona ... the perfect guests x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing