Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Chill time

Really enjoyed 3 days at the spa making use of the pool,jacuzzi,cafe and treatments It’s just a... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2018
joannew769
via mobile
Absolutely Lovely

I booked the Reflection Spa Day for my daughter and myself. I phoned to book and spoke to Jackie on... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
mya1112017
Haworth, United Kingdom

All reviews afternoon tea my friend treatment rooms on arrival steam room and sauna excellent value for money relaxing afternoon few times mini facial full body massage hot stone massage spa pool lunch ashes facilities swim
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Receptionist gave a brief tour without footwear... No lighting in the steam room. Pool roped off and with group of young noisy children being taught... Changing room could do with a costume spinner (surely these ought to be a minimum standard?!)
The current TripAdvisor photos do not reflect the current standard ie: pool loungers/chairs did not have cushions, relaxing room has been 'decorated' & plants have disappeared and the 'leather' loungers seem to have disintegrated and now have a toweling cover. The lockers need seeing to in various ways so they all consistently work Eg. Safety pin/keys.
I am being nit-picky.
The brief time I spent here was OK & treatment fine for what I paid for.

5  Thank CaptMish
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We have been here many times over the last few years. Usually a swim and coffee afterwards. Today we went with family for lunch, it took ages for someone to come and take our order. It was quiet, so no excuse really, and lots of staff on duty. A real pity because the food is nice in a lovely setting. Have felt lately that customer care has slipped.

1  Thank 568julie
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We have been going to long ashes on and off for years, it's an hour's drive from home but we pop in maybe once or twice a year while we're having a day out in Grassington,
We have been today for what was meant to be a relaxing day but turned out to be the complete opposite, my partner is pregnant so can't use the jaquizzi/sauna/steam room but said she'd have a swim and relax poolside. The pool was packed, swimming was impossible due to over crowding and inflatables, children bombing, there is no pool attendant, children under 8 in the jaquizzi unattended , children in 8 in the sauna, the showers in the changing rooms are far too hot, which if your pregnant his can be dangerous, which then causes the changing rooms to be like a sauna, my girlfriend was nearly passing out in reception, (and has left her feeling unwell all day) she informed the receptionist who didn't have a care in the world, not a sorry or a "I'll look into it". Extremely poor service!
After we ate at the pub next door, the service was good, the food was lovely, but as we were still overly hot from the changing rooms it ruined it a little.
So over all, great for food, would definitely give the pool/"spa" a miss!

1  Thank brooks37
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Had a girlie spa day with friends

Arrived to a warm welcome by the reception lady, She directed us through to locker room with Dressing gowns and slippers.
Then we were met and taken into the relaxing room to await our treatments, sat listening to relaxing music, Therapists came through and took us to the treatment rooms where she told me about the treatment I was going to have
I have a back massage with Hot Stones, this is a brilliant treatment and I recommend to anyone who has not tried it. Elemis oils. The treatment was really good, just the right pressure.

We all met up in the relaxing room and chilled and chatted. We were then taken through into the changing rooms to change for the Pool, Sauna & Steam room.

The pool area is really good, lots of loungers to relax on, nice music and lovely lighting.

After all this we put our dressing gowns on and went through to eat a late lunch which was served in the spa bistro, Wow once again great food and all included in the price.

What a way to spend a girlie day. Yes we will back, really enjoyed it.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Issie H
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Yesterday my friend and I enjoyed another wonderful day at Long Ashes and can definitely recommend it. About six weeks ago we had the ultimate back massage on a spa day and both thought it was the most enjoyable massage we had ever had so promptly booked to go again before the offer finished!

Yesterday was just as good and Anna who did mine was excellent. She certainly relaxed me and I lay there wishing I could have it every week! The relaxation room is a lovely tranquil place to relax before and after treatments (although unfortunately yesterday there was a workman putting in a drinks machine which was a tad noisy but thankfully didn't impact on our day too much).

Lunch is excellent and the staff all very friendly and helpful. I've already been on the website to check out the next spa day offer and I'm sure we will be booking something very soon.

Date of experience: February 2017