All reviews lake constance overlooking the lake nice staff there is no air conditioning beautiful room maritime theme excellent hotel cruise ship lovely location spa view dinner weekend bodensee suite window sun
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Stayed at the hotel for one night , All the staff were nice and friendly . The room we had was spacious , nice and clean . We ate in the restaurant for tea , The views across Lake Constance were fantastic

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Bernadette H, Manager at Hotel Bad Horn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Dandgfreequeen

thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to share your review. It's a great pleasure for us that you had a great stay in our hotel and enjoyed our facilities.

your hosts Bernadette and Stephan Hinny
with our crew

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I spent 1 night only for a business trip but it was really worth the stay.
The room was not very new but comfortable.
What I specially liked is the pool and the pier allowing swimming in the lake.
The bar on the top floor is also nice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Bernadette H, Manager at Hotel Bad Horn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Massimo G,
your hosts Bernadette and Stephan Hinny with our crew

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This Hotel is a great choice if you are visiting the area.
Rooms are spacious, nice bathroom.
Breakfast is quite diverse with a wonderful view into the lake.
It has a private parking that is quite handy.
I would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mluis1,
your hosts Bernadette and Stephan Hinny with our crew

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Amazing hotel, really nailed their theme. The rooms and the wood paneling are stunning. We did not research this hotel previously but upon driving from neuschwanstein, we were beginning to get hAngry. I wanted to hold out for that special hotel, the moment I put my head down to close my eyes, my boyfriend shouted Bad Horn! After making a U-turn so that I could see, I knew this was the place. The design, the service, the rooms, everything about this hotel felt right. Food was great from the dinner along their cement dock, to complimentary breakfast. Worth every penny!

Room Tip: Lake view is ideal
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Bernadette H, Manager at Hotel Bad Horn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Shane B,
thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to share your review. It's a great pleasure for us that you had a comfortable stay in our hotel and enjoyed our facilities.
Kind regards, your hosts Bernadette and Stephan Hinny with our crew

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I celebrated a friends wedding here and really enjoyed the location and atmosphere of this hotel. From the checkin to check out the staff was very friendly and professional. I loved the relaxing atmosphere. You really do feel like you are on a cruise ship. Breakfast in the morning overlooking the lake was also very nice. I would definitely come back here for a relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JetSetterBrian
Bernadette H, Manager at Hotel Bad Horn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear JetSetterBrian,