“Great steak”

Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in New Quay
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Really friendly welcome. Dog friendly.
Kids eat free between 4 and 7. Amazing food. Went a couple of times while staying at quay West holiday park across the road, so much better than the on-site facilities.
The steak was the best I've ever had, and at less than £15 an absolute bargain ( it was huge). Nice beers (doombar, my favourite). Staff freindly and welcoming.
Great place
If staying nearby definitely worth going.

3  Thank Daniel W

Reviewed 10 May 2018

As dogs are allowed in the bar this suited us. Good selection of food. Reasonably priced and just over the road from our camp site.

1  Thank hilj0y
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner. Clean looking and attentive barman made us feel very welcome.
I opted for the monster bap which apparently was not for the feint hearted. This was a huge mistake!. The two cheap mushy burgers just ruined the 'monster bap'.
My partner wisely opted for the chicken and ribs which was well cooked as and tasty.
My dog received a bonio which was well baked and delicious!
.all in all could not fault the venue or service.

1  Thank eliteguards
Gaynor H, Owner at The Cambrian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

maybe next time order the bonio

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Received a warm welcome and shown to our immaculate room.
The pub has four guest rooms and is located in a perfect spot.
The owners couldn’t have been more hospitable.
Our dinners were delicious served by lovely friendly staff.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Best carvery, crumble and beer shandy I've ever had. We did not book so just took the chance at getting a table, and they managed to seat us and the two dogs. Would definitely book it next time though, as it is very popular, and i can see why. The food was absolutely delicious,the roasties were crispy and tasty and the mashed potatoes were really creamy. There was a great selection of vegetables and meats, which were all cooked to perfection. The homemade stuffing balls with cranberry was really good. The service was great and the staff were really helpful, welcoming and friendly, even to the dogs! I will definitely be eating here again, as it is hard to find good dog friendly places to eat. I would Highly recommend visiting!