“I love this shop !”
Review of Thankas and Gifts

Thankas and Gifts
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in McLeod Ganj
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I really love going to see Marleen as she gives always good advice and explanations about Thankas. She can also send the goods which can be helpful when you travel. I like also buying some other gifts for my friends ( and myself ) like incenses, mala ( I have a very nice one which is a bangle and I wear it every day ! ) I also bought small gifts as small perfumes and my friends are very happy with them. I highly recommend Marleen ‘shop as the top shop of Mac Leod Ganj !

2  Thank Oxeant

Reviewed 13 December 2014

Thankas and Gifts is a super charged spiritual environment with gorgeous thankas of high quality. The owner, Marleen, has personal relationships with the monks/artists who create the work and thus a debth of understanding about the work itself. She has a deep understanding about the intent and purpose of the thankas as well as about how to handle and care for them properly maintaining their spiritual intent and supporting the purchaser in benefitting from their spiritual energy. We bought one meditation quality thanka which we absolutely love. We also bought several other smaller items. We love Marleen and would continue to shop with her and have stayed connected... a beautiful experience all around!!!

2  Thank Rachel N
Reviewed 29 November 2014

Unlike some shops that sell thankas this store, and its proprietor are the real thing. Only authentic and correctly painted thankas. You not only have a huge selection of high quality imiages to choose among but you also get sage advice and explanations from Marleen, the store's owner. You never have to wonder whether you have purchased a mediation/practice quality piece and you always get information on the care of your purchase and the practice, history and or meaning of whatever you bought. Packaging is done so well that you never have to be the least bit concerned about getting your treause home safely.
I don't shop anywhere else for my thankas, I highly recommend you chek this store out before you buy anything anywhere else in Dharamsala!!

2  Thank jenschaeff