Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews dhauladhar range naddi village sunset point reading room super deluxe room place to stay visiting dharamshala unobstructed view lunch dinner surely visit again maintained property snow capped mountains dal lake excellent stay great view courteous staff himachal pradesh
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

We had the most amazing and comfortable stay at Udechee. Our cottage was clean and had a splendid view. The staff was extremely warm and the food was delicious. Mr. Ashwini took really good care of us and thanks to him we had a lovely stay. He was excellent with understanding our needs and always went one step beyond to make sure we enjoyed our stay to the fullest. Highly recommend Udechee Huts to anyone looking to visit mcleodganj/naddi.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Yaduraaj Singh, Owner at Udechee Huts, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Greetings!
Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for generous words of appreciation for the team. I am delighted to know that your stay with us for 5 nights was comfortable and that you enjoyed the views, services and cleanliness of the hotel. I will surely pass on your compliments to Ashwani and he will be very happy to hear from you.
We all at Udechee thank you for choosing us and look forward to welcoming you back again in future.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

We planned on staying in Udechee huts for 5 nights. Everything about this place was impressive, the hospitality, rooms, view, food and specially the calmness it provides. Our attendant, Manjeet bhaiya made this place home for us. We loved this place so much that we extended our stay for 2 more nights.

Date of stay: July 2021
Yaduraaj Singh, Owner at Udechee Huts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Greetings!
Thank you very much for your wonderful review for us. I am very happy to know that your stay with us met your expectations and that you enjoyed the hotel and its services. I will surely pass on your compliments to Manjeet and he will be delighted to hear from you. Manjeet is the second generation working with the hotel. His father used to work with the hotel before and therefore the tradition of hospitality has been passed down to him as well.
I once again thank you for your words on encouragement and we all at Udechee, look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

The rooms are spacious . The staff was courteous. It is situated among the mountains. The view was breathtaking. we got upgraded to the cottage with a mountain view which was amazing! the weather was really pleasant. our driver, Akshay, was with us for all 4 days and was really friendly & helped us discover nice sightseeing places. 10/10 would recommend Akshay driver : +91 70187 77376

all in all, great stay!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Yaduraaj Singh, Owner at Udechee Huts, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Ma'am,
Greetings and thank you for your time in writing a review for us. I am happy to know that your stay at the hotel was comfortable and that you enjoyed the views and the service offered. After staying at the Hyatt before staying with us and having compared the two properties one after the other, I am delighted to read your review written for us.
I will pass on your compliment to Akshay who took you around the town and he will be very happy to hear from you.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

This place is not very posh but waking up to the view of Dhauladhar range is something one cannot miss. In fact there was a tourist point visible from room where people will visit to get a view of range which was visible from hotel. The food was awesome as well. Highly recommended for stay in McLeodGanj.

Date of stay: September 2020
Yaduraaj Singh, Owner at Udechee Huts, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Dear Sir,
Greetings and thank you very much for your rating and review. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the views from the hotel. I will also pass on your compliments on the food to our kitchen team and they will be very happy to hear the same. Your praise means a lot to the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back at Udechee soon in the near future.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

We visited this place on July 30 with senior citizens as well as young kids (3 to 8 year old ), in all group of 6 adults. Google maps got little confused to track the location, we had to call resort and they were kind enough to guide. In fact I had spoken with them 2 -3 times before coming to resort (we were concerned about weather and had called for guidance about woolen clothes as we had kids with us ), they were always polite and helpful. As soon as we parked our vehicle outside, staff came and took our luggage upstairs. We were offered welcome drink and then luggage was shifted to rooms.

We stayed in Standard Single Room Cottage, these are old cottages but well maintained, washrooms are very clean and so are rooms. Rooms have windows facing mountains , bed was little small but manageable. I got surprised to see small wall fan ( I thought it would be hot during day) in the room, however we hardly used that . Place has some 10 -12 cottages rooms all are separated and are mountain facing. They have a library near entrance next to library there is a relax zone where they have set up chair and tables ( 15- 20 people can accommodate). This place is the best place of resort facing 6-7 big mountains, I felt as if they want to say something and talk to me. It was cloudy mostly due to rainy season but every time clouds will clear one can see a new mountain popping up from no where . I stayed there for 3 days still not sure how many mountains were there.

In the night one can see millions of stars in the clear sky, all of us including my kids were counting stars. This is a place to relax away from crowd of Macleodgaj and other hill stations like Lonavala which are highly commercialized. It was raining season otherwise we would have loved to extend our stay for another day.

Staff – They are very good, covid compliant , professional, helpful and down to earth. Mr Rinku was taking care of us along with other colleague of his Ajey. Both were very good, Rinku is a super star and made us comfortable and took lot of care. Food is tasty , homely , reasonably priced and decent quantity. Breakfast was included in package and we had other 3 meals also at resort as there are not many options nearby and these guys offer good food. Chef is doing really good job. Manager Mr Vipin is very helpful and genuine person; infact I found staff here very genuine and not greedy.

Dal lake is at walking distance, Macleodganj is around 5 kms away and Dharamshala is also nearby and nothing can match serenity and beauty of this place. I will definitely visit this place again but not in rainy season.

If you are someone who is looking for bigger room, good interiors etc (people who like to stay in 4 / 5 starr properties ) go for Super Deluxe Single Room Cottage, otherwise all good hai ji.

Date of stay: July 2021
Yaduraaj Singh, Owner at Udechee Huts, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear Ma'am,

Greetings and thank you very much for your time in writing such a wonderful and a detailed review for us. I am delighted to know that your stay with us was comfortable and that you enjoyed the hotel and its location, services. I will pass on your compliments to the team specially Rinku, Ajay and Vipin and they will be very happy to hear from you. Your words of encouragement go a long way in boosting the teams morale and keeps them motivated to keep doing better.
I thank you once again for your review and we all look forward to welcoming you at Udechee Huts soon.