See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2017

The staff member at the reception desk hosted me very friendly which was a very good start. The dessert I had there was decent, and also there the staff was outstanding. About the room, I have to say the bed was good. The room itself was basic, but clean. I have to remark though that the curtains didn't cover off the daylight enough, which resulted in me waking up too early. I had breakfast at 8h, which doesn't seem unreasonably late to me, but it surprised me to see some things of the buffet were already finished. They didn't get refilled either, so quite the disappointing experience for me as I paid 95 euros for a single room with breakfast. Overall, I'm not sure if I would recommend the place regarding the price-quality ratio.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Atlas hotel is a nice hotel with a small bar and restaurant. Really great food in the restaurant and highly recommend the rack of ribs. The rooms are of a decent standard for this level of hotel.
The staff are very friendly and polite.
Plenty of car parking and close to motorway network for access to Rotterdam, Europoort and South Holland.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for business, room was very basic, a little chilly and the heating just about kept it at a warm temperature. The food was outstanding, plenty of choice on the menu and large servings. Breakfast was basic but the dinner menu made up for that. Staff where very pleasant, friendly and very helpful. Only downside was the lack of a gym and variety at breakfast otherwise a good stay.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I stay here 2 month. It's difficult to compare with the Carlton. Cause all colleagues leaves Carlton to join the hôtel.
The respect of the staff, the price everything is better than the other one.

Just need a gym here and Carlton will be closed

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice place with friendly staff, a large restaurant for venues and several meeting rooms. The hotel rooms are simple, clean and what you'd need for a comfortable short stay in a business visit to the area. It's not too far from the metro either. Good food, good staff, nice quiet area.

Date of stay: April 2015