See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I went to Italy with my sister. She spoke of this hotel and why she would never stay anywhere else. She travels to Italy most years but this was my first trip. Before going I visited this site to check out the reviews and was a little confused as some of the reviews did not reflect what my sister was telling me. I have just come back from Italy after staying in this hotel for 2 weeks. I must say that her description of the hotel was absolutely correct. The heartfelt honesty and friendliness from the Furlan family is second to none and amazing and unique. I cannot fault this hotel in any way. It is definitely a home away from home. Would I stay anywhere else? - NO WAY!!!!! Absolute value for money coupled with beautiful surroundings, good food, great bar, unbelievable friendliness. Well done Furlan Family - you have got it right!!!! Your willingness to go the extra mile is a credit to you. PS - Free WIFI such a bonus!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank glendabr2017
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

The room was a very reasonable price, the staff were so welcoming and invited me to have dinner at there in house restaurant. There was no menu as the dishes are changed daily, they had a bar and outside area, and the service was great. The room was small but had sky and air conditioning, it was clean and met my needs. I would recommend staying here and I would stay here again. The staff put a smile on my face and they made a great Aperol spritz x

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank FloraWells
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Very basic outdated hotel. It's one of the few ones close to the TRS airport - yet the hotel offers no shuttle, and the taxi gouges you 15 euro for a 3-min ride. The walk is about half an hour, partway along a highway, and with streets designed to ruin your suitcase wheels. The room is OK, but old. The staff is friendly and helpful - although we did not appreciate that our passports were "arrested" for the night. The neighbourhood is residential and safe. The shower was barely lukewarm even after 15 min of pre-running the water. It consisted of a tiny stall with the shower curtain all around you that tries to cling to you all the time. The phone in the room did not work, so the wake-up call never came. 2/3 of the TV channels did not work properly - they would freeze and pixelate on a small antiquated tube TV set. The WiFi was spotty at best - the one with a good signal did not provide internet access, and the one that provided had a very weak signal. There is no mini-fridge in the room to store your food, nor there is a coffee maker or a kettle - they want you to go to the restaurant downstairs to buy your coffee/tea. We did not stay for breakfast as we had an early flight. The hotel would barely earn two stars in North America.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel was a little dated. We stayed there at both ends of our holiday mainly because of its proximity to the airport. After a mess up with our booking, they quickly resolved this and we ended up with a better and more spacious room as a result. The breakfast is basic but sufficient. Very economical and within walking distance of the airport and all amenities.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JamiePure
Reviewed 19 May 2015

The staff was very helpful and understanding about an early morning flight. They already have a policy to receive payment the night before you fly out. They locked the hotel up for a few hours in the afternoon and left a number to call, not so good for people with out Italian phones.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo