Reviews (1 889)
1 889 results
See what travellers are saying:
7 - 12 of 1 889 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This is a really well situated hotel just in front of the ocean. The view is stunning.
The room was larger than I expected.
All the staff was very nice and helpful during all our stay.
Moreover, the meal and breakfast were not exceptional but good.
So, if you want a really nice hotel with a beautiful view on the ocean, this is the place !
Do not hesitate.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016

The restaurant was retry but good awful - you cannot eat the decorations tho! Tough overlooked Pork with lots of gristle - cold undercooked gravy and thick tasteless sauce .... The manager offered EURO 10 discount after I complained vociferously- one of the worst hotel meals I have ever had ...you have been warned.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 May 2016

What a lovely place! The staff are all really nice and smiling, the food in the restaurant is top quality, the spa is just amazing with the best treatments for such a great price, the rooms are very clean and I do appreciate the "welcome" chocolates or caramels. The only thing that would let them down are the cocktails that are awful and extremely expensive (and I have tried different ones several times over the years! I am surprised they cannot get a proper barman the restaurant or at least get rid of the cocktail list). A great place to stay!!!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Welcome from personnel very good; good selection for breakfast; rooms spacious but have a rather old feel to them and bedding could do with being updated (lumpy quilt and very low beds) otherwise comfortable enough

Room Tip: Rooms could do with a facelift and quilts and pillows could be renewed; bathroom had bath but not proper shower
Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank nmms
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Stayed here during my recent Velodyssey cycling trip. I hadn't booked ahead and so was hoping something would turn up soon as I was tiring after a hot day in the saddle from north of Nantes. Thus, I saw Beryl appear on the skyline and thought this was for me. As it turned out I got a great, large room (more like a suite) at a great rate, so it was a result. I didn't eat at the restaurant but did elect to take the breakfast the next morning. This was a great buffet with hot and cold choices - well worth the money. The staff were very helpful and we managed to converse in snippets of each other's languages. Overall a great experience. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo