“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #4 of 129 Restaurants in Seregno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ristorante-Lasagneria nel centro storico di Seregno,il Lughino coniuga al contempo qualità,salute,etica e piaceri della tavola.Attraverso l'uso esclusivo di selezionatissimi ingredienti vegetali e biologici,al Lughino si producono tutte le pietanze artigianalmente;dal pane a lievitazione naturale con pasta madre,agli antipasti,primi piatti,secondi con contorno,fino ai dessert.Il menù in continua evoluzione può variare anche quotidianamente,secondo una logica dettata dalla stagionalità e dalla disponibilità delle materie prime sempre freschissime.L'ampia cantina vanta il risultato di una metodica ricerca dei migliori vini biologici-biodinamici italiani;tutti privi di chiarificanti/additivi di origine animale e con la presenza minima di solfiti aggiunti,o l'assenza totale.L'ambiente è caldo e confortevole,il servizio curato nei dettagli. Il Lughino vuole essere un luogo che sappia di casa e di cose buone e genuine,come genuini sono l'amore e la passione che lo governano e che trasmette.
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We stopped by this restaurant for a late night treat. I have been to many vegan places and quite often the deserts fail. This place had a wonderful sacher torte and an excellent fruit bowl. We also had 2 different sweet wines. The servers were very helpful courteous.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank burls1

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Very good experience. I found very good food (of course "vegan") and warm welcome. A quiet place where having lunch or dinner and, not easy in other places, it's possible to have conversation with your friends.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Let me be clear: I happily eat meat - a T-bone makes me happy boy!
Having said that, I have been twice already at Lughino and each time has been a wonderful experience.
I loved their dishes, the freshness and taste of the food, and the warmth of the staff - as well as the chef, who passed by to greet us
A very well worth experience!!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We were recommended this restaurant by our vegetarian friends, as we love vegetables but are not stricktly vegetarians it was a bit extreme for us as I would say it is more vegan....with pasta substituted by strange substances.... The mixed starter was very nice with russian salad and a cream of 'cecci' but the lasagna funghi was very strange and the scalloppina with lemon was not what we expected the presentation leaves something to be desired..... However the chocolate cake after was great and the two waiters tried very hard to keep us happy even when we asked for real white sugar for in the coffee...which they didn't have!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 23 December 2015

5 friends, none of us vegan / vegetarian, but at last 4 of us sympathizing with the concept... Il Lughino was the perfect choice for us! We had a great evening, a lot of laughs and definitely animated the place a little! The atmosphere is charming and the menu interesting and inventive, the owner ready to answer any questions. All the 'alternative' ingredients are well represented: tofu, seitan, bechamel made with soja milk, gomasio... I had amazing pizzoccheri-style lasagne, two of us shared risotto, but we also tried the ravioli, the quiche, the seitan steaks, the antipasti... and the lovely home-made juices. Apart from one hard-core meat-eater, we all loved the food. I would say though that the re-visited traditional foods of the northern italian cuisine were the most successful (i.e. the soja curry was ok, but I could do better at home). Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2015