“Great food, drinks and service, in a nice modern but cosy location”

La Locanda di Mr Brown
Ranked #15 of 129 Restaurants in Seregno
Price range: US$18 - US$62
Cuisines: Pizza, Fusion, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

It’s very welcoming restaurant, with a nice interior design, open relatively recent in this new location, as I have understood.

We had a great service throughout the night for a table of 20+ , and really great tasty food, from starters to desert, plus drinks. High quality service, food & drinks.

Would recommend both for business dinners, but also casual evenings out.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We went on a wednesday evening around 20:00 so it was not busy, and we got a nice table outside. Service was pretty good, and when our almost zero Italian failed the waitress got a guy over whose English was better than most people from Liverpool.

The food came and we ordered pizza, and they were both very nice, no salads on the menu, so we asked for some tomatoes &basil, which they did for us, and it was very fresh produce. They brought over oils and balsamic so we could dress it up, and it was a great complement to the pizza.

No house wines, so everything is bottled, and the cheapest was actually more expensive than the food. That is where it starts to fail, it's too expensive, and nothing really to deserve the price tag. We ate at another place tonight, and had just as good service, better wine, and the food was on par... just Mr Brown's was 25% more expensive. Nice touches like engraved glasses, and all, but for us it just didn't justify the cost.

So would I got, yep no question, would I go again... erm, maybe not.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We came back here after some time as I wanted to eat pizza. The pizza is still very good but it was a bit burned around the edges (so I left the crusts) and since it's not the biggest of pizzas I find it a bit dear for what you get. My husband got cold meats which he enjoyed. As I was still hungry I ordered a tiramisu after but unfortunately it was still frozen inside and so we obviously sent it back. The waitress was very professional, nice and apologetic. However, when we paid we weren't asked if we enjoyed the meal or anything which I think is fundamental. Anyway we'll probably come back in summer when you can sit outside.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times before..
This time I had a ortolana pizza, wonderful.
Good vibes and lovely place.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for a great restaurant in Brianza, you have to try Mr Brown!!
A little bit expensive but worth it!!! The best pizza I ever tried in seregno.

Date of visit: August 2015