“Excellent in every way. I'm impressed.”
Review of Pomiroeu

Pomiroeu
Reserve with
Pomiroeu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 129 Restaurants in Seregno
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Today, we had to visit a supplier in Seregno. As we were too early, we looked for a nice restaurant and our search in Tripadvisor resulted in Pomirou.
It is located in a pedestrian street and we had some troubles finding the entrance. Only after pushing a doorbell, gate opened. It prived to be the gate of Ali Baba ! The lady who welcomed us spoke fluently English and guided the three of us in a friendly way to our table. She asked if we knew the chef. Not yet. She said he was well known. The interior looked very stylish and classy, my wife enjoyed it particulary. We took the business lunch and started with a filled ravioli ( ricotta, egg, spinach) which tasted extraordinary. Never tasted something fine like this. The waiter explained me the restaurant was star rated in Michelin. The main course was some kind of poached egg with veggies presented in the most refined way one could imagine. And it tasted wonderfull again. Absolutely amazing what this restaurant does with food ingredients. The waiter offert us a dessert for free as the main course we initially wanted to order ( grilled ribs) were sold out. The dessert was even more refined. A cheese cake with ice and a coffee on top of it. So tastefull. I go every second day to a restaurant, but it has been many years that we have enjoyed a lunch like this. The chef of the restaurant, avery friendly man with red glasses in an atypical form, visited all tables. He was very nice and chatted with our son. They love children. For our seven year old son, they prepared some pastas with tomato sauce and an vanilla ice cream with chocolat. He enjoyed it as well. Finally, we received a little cake which was tastefull as well. And than came the biggest surprise of all. It costed all in only 50 euros for the three of us. Including wine. We noted that they did not charge the desserts ( as they promised) but the food of our son wasn't charged either. I asked the waiter if this wasn't an error and he mentioned the bill was ok. We were stunned. Eating and drinking such a great meal in a Michelin rated restaurant for only 50 euros is unbelievable and unseen. We're going to come back for an evening dinner with friends. Like they say in French: vaut le détour

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The food was good (not exceptional). Service very good. But at these prices? I know I'm just a working class man, but I needed a meal afterwards to fill me up.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I both opted for the three course meal for lunch last week. Excellent value for 30 euros pp with water, a glass of wine and coffee (including their homemade biscuits) included. Everything I ate was delicious, as was also the bread and focaccia The service was efficient and professional, even considering the young age of some of the waitresses. We'll definitely be back for lunch again soon.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank cosybabes
Reviewed 5 April 2016

One word sums up this dining experience – disappointing. The food itself was fairly good even though the portions are very small. The menu offers rather complicated dishes, very elaborate if you like that type of cuisine. Nevertheless this supposedly one-star restaurant really lacks in atmosphere and is very business orientated. The waiters are well appointed but not terribly friendly and lack attention to details.
My visit was on a very special occasion and my reservation should have included an extra feature that was completely ignored. My presence was hardly acknowledged and passed away in anonymity and this was very disturbing. I consider this unforgivable for a restaurant of this level and very unprofessional. The prices are very high, far too high for the overall quality. And careful when checking the bill, I was charged for an item that I did not consume. This was my first visit and will definitely be the last one!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

The food was not bad, but it is not worth the money. Too overpriced, but the meal was not impressive. I would not recommend it to anybody.

Date of visit: October 2015