Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews free parking pillows memorial caen microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2019

Room was fine for 2 adults and child. Clean room and comfy bed. Pillows too soft for us, so I folded mine in half to make it thicker :) Only downside was the small shower cubicle but that's standard for these budget hotels. No coffee making facility but there is a coffee machine in reception as well as a microwave. You will find a supermarket 2 mins walk away if you want to get yourself food and drink, and there is a bakery/cafe inside there. A restaurant is nearby as well. Free parking was a plus for us, and free wifi was great with a strong signal. Park less than 10 mins way away along with the Memorial de Caen. Overall not bad for the price.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 11 September 2019

A small compact room which was beautifully clean - we used this hotel as just a stop off on our lovely trip back to Dieppe, and it was lovely, the staff were wonderful and ensured that we were happy with our room, which although was small, was exactly what we needed and gave us a lovely nights sleep and we woke totally refreshed for the contnuatio of our journey. Thank yoiu to all.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Stayed overnight after getting the ferry from Portsmouth. It was easy to find, easy to check in, parking available.
Bed and particularly the pillows weren’t the most comfortable. There’s no air con but equally the room was very reasonable. Breakfast was very good value especially if booked in advance.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

On arrival you receive a code to operate the doors, this in itself is not an issue, however I was rudely awoken at 09h30 by someone walking into my room - I can only assume someone was given the same code as me, a safety and security issue. If this was cleaning staff (why? When checkout is 12h00) they did not announce themselves, or even knock.

The heating in my room was inoperative, not great in late December, and there are no staff available in the evenings to sort this.

On the plus, it is a very convenient and cheap hotel with good parking - but I think I would appreciate not having strangers come in to my room unannounced.

Date of stay: December 2018