StayForLong
Trip.com
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews free parking pillows memorial caen microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019

A small compact room which was beautifully clean - we used this hotel as just a stop off on our lovely trip back to Dieppe, and it was lovely, the staff were wonderful and ensured that we were happy with our room, which although was small, was exactly what we needed and gave us a lovely nights sleep and we woke totally refreshed for the contnuatio of our journey. Thank yoiu to all.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Stayed overnight after getting the ferry from Portsmouth. It was easy to find, easy to check in, parking available.
Bed and particularly the pillows weren’t the most comfortable. There’s no air con but equally the room was very reasonable. Breakfast was very good value especially if booked in advance.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

On arrival you receive a code to operate the doors, this in itself is not an issue, however I was rudely awoken at 09h30 by someone walking into my room - I can only assume someone was given the same code as me, a safety and security issue. If this was cleaning staff (why? When checkout is 12h00) they did not announce themselves, or even knock.

The heating in my room was inoperative, not great in late December, and there are no staff available in the evenings to sort this.

On the plus, it is a very convenient and cheap hotel with good parking - but I think I would appreciate not having strangers come in to my room unannounced.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stayed 4 nights we just used it as somewhere to sleep after a long day out,rooms were very clean,albeit dated,staff very pleasant and ample car parking.restuarants nearby were very good,and a supermarket to pick up things for the day.

Date of stay: September 2018