“A perfect piece of paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Entrance
Lounge
Lounge - Sofa Bed
Cable TV (English Channels)
Bedroom
Beach approaching
Beach Restaurant
Local Cuisine
Local cuisine
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Zilchy
“Rental”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

DO NOT RENT. ANTONIO who should have met us with the keys never turned up. No television as advertised there was one. Dogs and cats fouling the front of the property.

20 Apr 2017
Sorry to hear things were not as you expected, I have been trying to get the TV connected as I mentioned to you, but this has unfortunately not been possible at a distance.

In regards to local pets, if a dog or cat has a poo near the house that is quite hard to control as there are hundreds of villas on the urbanisations with lots of pets.

In two weeks I am going to the house personally where I will be having the TV connected, to English Channels, but I will also get a couple of fences put up as follows:

1) Covering the gaps in the front gate
2) Giving more privacy from the neighbours next door.

Hopefully this will prevent any pets getting onto the terrace in future.

It's a shame you did not contact me directly during your stay, then we could have done something for you while you were there.

I will also be meeting with Antonio when I am in Spain, and can talk with him face to face about his "no show". I do know that he usually asks a neighbour to meet guests in his place, if he is elsewhere for any reason, and can assume that this is how you got access to the house. Sorry if you had to wait any longer than you had hoped.

Again, my apologies, I can only assume that everything else was in good order.

You are welcome to write to me personally, so I can hear the full story.

Kind Regards

John
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 Oct 2016
Hello there Fiona.

Thanks very much for the honest review.

As you know we are a couple of guys running a sole rental property on a part time basis, myself owning it and living away from Spain, with help from a friend in La Marina. Obviously we try to get it as clean as possible before guests arrive, but sometimes things do get missed.

I have just been to La Marina and stayed at the house with my family, and you may be pleased to hear we have made some improvements that would make any future stay a better one. We have basically given the place an update with new furniture (sofa bed, cabinets and accessories), a lick of paint and generally decluttered. The lights and electrics are also being updated shortly too.

It's starting to look a lot more homely again now, so please see the new photos I am going to post shortly.

Regarding the bedding and towels situation, it is very clear in the house description that we can provide these, but with a small charge of €10. This is something we have been doing for around 2 years now, as we are trying to offer accommodation as well priced as we can, and furthermore some guests like to bring their own.

I hope this information helps, and if you need anything else you are welcome to contact one of us.

John & Antonio
DSUMMERS1...
Croydon, United Kingdom
“A perfect piece of paradise”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

2nd stay here and have already booked the 3rd one. Love, love, LOVE this place. The area is quiet and not too 'touristy' at this time of year. The apartment is small but more than adequate. Fully equipped kitchen and supermarkets, bars and more a few minutes walk away, yet it is so tranquil and relaxing.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
22 Aug 2015
Thanks!

Looking forwards to seeing you back in Paradise!
Alan D
Albine, France
“Excellent, perfect location well equipped”
Reviewed 13 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Excellent property, ideal for a couple, centrally located and well equipped with the bonus of free internet, had a great time.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Location and free internet and best of all could take our dog
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
Chloe E
London, United Kingdom
“Peaceful, relaxing and homely”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This was our first family holiday and we had a lovely time.

The owner is very nice and easy to communicate with which added to the experience.The airport is close stay on the N332
The house is situated in a peaceful residential area with a homely feel and a terrace you can relax on to have breakfast on or an evening meal.
La marina beach is beautiful, close to you is the super market restaurants and general stores if you need anything.
I would recommend a car as advised so you can enjoy any part of the coast and come and go as you please.
The owners representative was helpful and was able to answer questions about the surrounding area.

If you love fish there is a market in Santa pola where you can buy fresh off the boat to cook. Alicante is lovely in the evening has a nice feel and great port.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$47
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing