“Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful dinner at Mauro's restaurant. Manager Tito was incredible and very helpful. Fantastic recommendations by him for the starters, white Ribeiro wine and wonderful strawberry dessert. We would go back tomorrow

Reviewed 15 September 2017

One of the best restaurants in the region in my opinion. Are is well know for shellfish such as clams, mussels, berberechos, etc. Went with family (3 boys), we had most of the appetizers on the menu versus full meals. Almejas were best I've had in region (I grew up in Galicia), Cigalas were fresh and full. Mauro was very professional, to the point of scheduling the dishes in the proper sequence (Cigalas first!!). Great stop, park in the first parking lot to the left of the downhill and walk to the restaurant cantilevered over the bay. tide moves fast, we started at low tide and ended at mid-tide. views are fantastic, ask for terrace when making a reservation.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

A beautiful restaurant with good quality food. Staff a bit hit and miss: we made a reservation for 8 although the kitchen doesn't open until 9. We didn't mind that as we could have a drink enjoying the view - although the staff didn't seem to know that there was a reservation in the book and they were upset that we had arrived, even though there was another couple already there! As we were one of only about four tables in a huge restaurant with about 40 tables we hadn't needed to book anyway, which was irritating. The staff didn't seem confident, perhaps it was their first night, and managed to mix up my order even though I had repeated it carefully in Spanish and shown it to them on the menu. Still, we had a lovely evening and enjoyed the razor clams and calamares.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I have to give Mauro 5 stars just because every dish surprised me with fantastic flavor
The jam on was great and so were all the dishes that followed. In my many trips to Spain this is probably the best dinner ever
The restaurant has a great location on a peer and the inside is elegant yet welcoming
Very good service.
The wines we were recommend were delicious, strong with long bouquet
We eat a lot of different dishes and all under 50 euro per person
Absolutely worth the price
I will go back and strongly recommend it

1  Thank Giorgiolink
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful site with terrace on the marina. Excellent food and service. The seafood is exceptional. Perfect for a business lunch.