“The Pizza was incredibly delicious”
Review of Pizzeria la Bionda

Pizzeria la Bionda
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Gallicano
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

One of the best Pizza's we had during the trip. Stone oven, super thin and crispy. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Definitely worth a visit!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I was delighted to be able to return to La Bionda twice this October and both times it was really good. I experimented with a stuffed calzone - delicious! Service from the very friendly Monia was excellent. Tremendous value for a huge, piping hot, crispy, delicious pizza.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Friends from Gallicano took us to Pizzeria la Bionda, and everything was absolutely delicious. I think it was the best pizza we've ever had. The staff are really friendly too. We had appetizers, pizza, and panna cotta. Wonderful!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 8 June 2015

We are staying at the Renaissance Resort and didn't want hotel food and there are a lack of close restaurants. We happened to pass this pizza restaurant and saw it was crowded. We came back to try and after a full day out in Cinque Terre. We weren't disappointed! We've has some great pizza in Rome, but none since and we've been to Italy quite a few times. I had a pizza with Eggplant and my husband had spicy salami. We both are still talking about how good that pizza was. Come with a big appetite, because they're big. They arrived piping hot and just delicious! If we were going to be here longer, I'd go back. I'm sorry we didn't try it sooner!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 23 October 2014

This is, I think, a new venture in Gallicano, in a little parade of other shops. There's plenty of parking - there needs to be as this place is busy all the time! It's a modern premises, glass-fronted but comfortable. It's a proper pizzeria with a big oven, selling eat-in and take-out. The menu is great, really varied. I had a Gorgonzola and sausage pizza - it was absolutely huge, piping hot and with a paper-thin base. It was, quite simply, the best pizza I've ever had in my life - and I've had a few! I'm looking forward to going back!

Date of visit: October 2014