“Tasty food and friendly service”
Review of Cantinetta Caprese

Cantinetta Caprese
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Bissone
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cantinetta Caprese born from the passion of its founder for the Catering and the authentic cuisine of fresh fish from the South. Variety of dishes to feast cooked respecting ancient recipes handed down from generations to bring to the table the true flavor of the Sea. Cantinetta Caprese follows with care and love every detail: from preparation to Mise en place dishes, recreating the atmosphere of the local harmony and the scent of the South ... A paradise to enjoy in peace and be pampered by the sweet music Capri ... Excellent and inviting fresh fish dishes, delicious homemade cakes and can not miss the excellent pizza sourdough unique in Switzerland for his goodness, created by magic hands of our Master Pizzaiolo. We are happy to welcome you for lunch and for dinner .... To take care of you ... With taste and liking!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went for Easter to cantinetta caprese as i suggested we could enjoy some tasty food all together.
We have been several times before and it was always very good.
The place has a big room inside and an outdoor terrace which is great during the summer.
We ordered some mussels as appetizer (they were plump and sauce lovely) and octopus with potatoes (good), then as mains we took lamb (as it was on the daily menu, good but a bit dry, i expected more), some pasta (amazing but slightly too much al dente) and a fish (very good). We took some dessers which were good but did not blow me away this time except for the caprese which is always tasty and soft.
Overall a wonderful meal even though for the price we paid (very high) I would have expected more especially from the lamb.
Service was friendly and the atmosphere nice too.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Long two days working, finishing off with a nice dinner. Was pouring with rain, yet the greeting in reception with a selection of breads and pizza was exceptional. The waiters were charming, and the good that followed completely met expectations. Uniquely presented, ham on a mini-washing line, fab pizza and pasta. Good desserts and wine finished it off!

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I was in a hotel and I wanted to eat a pizza. The hotel called this restaurant. When I said a big pizza I didn't think about that! :)
It was good but I would prefer a less thiner
pizza.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

You wouldn't really expect to find a place like this next door to the typical gloomy Swiss bar... The place is just amazing. Not a design place, very simple, like a pizzeria should be. The pizza is perfect. Maybe it's my fault for not going to the right places, but it's the first time I find a pizza this good north of Naples.
And they offer you a drink while you wait, and they offer you a drink at the end... And everyone has a southern accent, so you can feel it's not the usual pizzeria run by people who haven't even been to Naples once.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Pizza's were good, and they complimented us with some appetizers and an after dinner liqueur (probably due to Christmas season). Staff were very nice too. Prepare for the bill though since Switzerland is quite expensive. We paid €92.00 for 4 pizza, portion chips and 4 bottles of water.