“Gourmet offerings in a casual spot”

Kittyhawks Bar & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Cloghran
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Description: Spacious and relaxed, Kittyhawks Bar and Bistro is the perfect venue to enjoy a quiet pint or to entertain a gathering of friends. The atmosphere is one of comfort and there's even a large outdoor deck.Buffet Breakfast is served each morning. Spacious and relaxed, Kittyhawks Bar and Bistro is the perfect venue to enjoy a quiet pint or to entertain a gathering of friends. The atmosphere is one of comfort and there's even a large outdoor deck.Buffet Breakfast is served each morning
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed delicious dinner and buffet breakfast in this restaurant. Guest 1 raved about the mouth watering vegetables with his duck dinner. Guest 2 had a delicious salmon. The breakfast buffet was impressively extensive in addition to the cooked breakfast options offered from a cafeteria -type line. Selections were delivered to the table.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Good basic food
Very good pizza
Good Guinness
Friendly staff
I ate dinner and breakfast and both of them were tasty

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I was at this hotel restaurant (The Carlton Hotel) on a layover for a cancelled flight. I was expecting the same old hotel restaurant fare but was impressed with the food. The decor was the usual but the service and meal were better than I’ve come to expect for a hotel. I had sandwiches and mushroom soup for lunch and for dinner I had the salmon and salad. The only thing that disappointed me was the cold apple pie. Their wine ale chink isn’t fantastic but it’s doable. If you stay at this hotel, it’s definitely convenient and worthwhile to hit the restaurant.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We had two great meals here. The staff is very nice and very accommodating. There isn’t really anything else in the area to choose from so it was a wonderful surprise.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We ate dinner here the night before we flew home from Dublin to the U.S. We were pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of the food. I had salmon over mashed potatoes with spring peas, and my husband had a pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni. The salmon was cooked well, and the spring peas were crisp plus the pizza was very large for a personal pizza. We also had Irish beers, and I had a whiskey after dinner from their specialty whiskey menu. We had breakfast the next morning which was nice as well. All of the components of a full Irish breakfast were available plus these tasty little potato puffs, pastries, fruit and yogurt. The berry scone I had was one of the best I had in during our two-week tour of Ireland. We would recommend Kitty Hawk's Bistro.