All reviews cariad suite woodland walk cookery school afternoon tea cariad wine studio room wine tour sunday lunch birthday meal scones lamb scallops sunny day take home staff were attentive special occasion lovely atmosphere
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Lovely afternoon tea to celebrate my 30th Birthday with 2 friends. Plenty to eat and all very tasty. I had specified prior to the visit that I did not like dried fruit so asked for plain scones and was chuffed to find that I had been given another scone in place of the welsh cake too, which I found very thoughtful! We also asked last minute if we could change the smoked salmon sandwich for something else and this was kindly done too. The presentation of the tea was lovely. We opted for the sparking afternoon tea for £21 which came with a glass of prosecco which added a nice touch. The setting for the afternoon tea was also lovely, well decorated and light and even though it was raining outside it was cosy within. Would definitely recommend and will likely visit again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Pip L
Reviewed 12 October 2016

A friend and I celebrated our birthdays here with Afternoon tea. We chose to come here hoping to be able to enjoy walking around the grounds after having our tea. Unfortunately this wasn't an option as it was a miserable wet day.
It's a very nice place and the public rooms are attractive. Service was good, in the main, but we were a little disappointed with the selection of cakes and we were only given one small carton of clotted cream to share between us.
We asked a waitress for extra hot water but we never saw her again. We later asked a waiter and he returned immediately with another pot.
We probably will return sometime but on a nice, dry day, when it should be possible to enjoy the gardens etc. but not for Afternoon tea.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2016

I stayed in an amazing room, free standing bath, grand size shower, overlooking the vine yard. The food was of exceptional quality and the staff were attentive. I really couldn't fault this place. I have been travelling away from home for over two years now, staying in different locations throughout the UK and this is the first time I have felt the need to write a review. I will return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Seated fine table was ok with such great views it was a shame we was seated at the back corner. Food was lovely and the selection of wine was great. We also done the wine tasting at the table which great but do recommend sharing it, (£7.50) per pack. The Vineyard tours run from a certain time through year it's £12 each will book in for next year. You can then purchase the wine in the shop. Thank you Llanerch Vineyard for a lovely afternoon

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Having had an evening meal here before..myself and my mum were treated to an Afternoon Tea Gift Voucher. From the moment of arrival until we left the staff were warm and friendly and attentive. The choice of sandwiches and cakes were delicious.
I highly recommend you try..you will not be disappointed.
Thank you for a lovely afternoon..we will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family