All reviews cariad suite woodland walk cookery school afternoon tea cariad wine studio room vineyard tour birthday meal scones sunday lunch take home scallops lamb sunny day lovely atmosphere staff were attentive special occasion
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

The bar area has had a refurb since my last visit & this has only improved this fantastic venue. The choice of food on the menu is excellent as is the wine list - although the white wine they produce on site must be tried. I occasionally come to this area on business and will not hesitate to visit the restaurant on my next visit

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
ryandavies86, Owner at Llanerch Vineyard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

So glad to hear that you think the bar refurb has been a huge improvement. It has been great to see the old Cwtch are so well used now, and a much better flow in the bar area. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

One simple word Amazing, the first time I have ever been for afternoon tea and I couldn't have picked a better place for me and my wife. From the very word go the professionalism of the staff was outstanding couldn't do to much for you always polite and friendly, then the afternoon tea arrived outstanding quality selection of tea, sandwiches, cakes and scones, but the lemon drizzle cake was superb would 100% recommend anyone to go here

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words, I will pass these on to all the staff members.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Been here many times for lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. The surroundings are beautiful and interior in all areas done to a high standard. The service is always first class too. The only niggle I have is that the last twice I've ordered a medium to well done fillet steak, I've had to send back as they were really dry and overdone. But they fixed it both times, and the rest of the food was fabulous. Whether it's a girly get together or a romantic night, highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Thanks you for your review. We're so glad to hear you come back to Llanerch time and time again. WE apologize that your steak was overlooked, but glad to hear the issue was rectified on the evening. I will pass your feedback to the head Chef, and your kind words also.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner and parents for a birthday weekend (despite only living 20 minutes away). The staff were all really friendly and accommodating. The food was excellent and the surroundings were really nice. Overall it was a really nice and relaxed weekend.

However, it's clear the vineyard was recently taken over. Although the new owners have improved the decor, added a few high end touches (like White Company toileries) there are still echos of the hotels less high end past. See attached photos.

However, for £112 a night with breakfast, it's great value. Would love to see the hotel Polish the edges a bit more and live up to its 5 star rating.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Gethin,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the food and it's great to hear you were well looked after by the staf. I will feed back your comments to the housekeeping and maintinenence staff, and as I'm sure your aware we are continuinly upgrading our offering, so hopefully these will not be an issue in the future.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

The location is beautiful with a peaceful tranquillity. The rooms are very pleasant with nice touches of bottled water and biscuits. It was a shame there was no option to eat in the evening and the bar closed early evening, I assume because it wasn't busy but a bar snack maybe would have been nice. I personally found the bed on the hard side and felt it needed a topper. Like most mattresses do these days in Hotels and B and B's owing to the amount of usage.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
ryandavies86, Owner at Llanerch Vineyard, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Thank you for your comments. We will take on board the use for a topper. The bistro menu is available until 9pm in the evening, however we do not currently serve food on a Sunday evening. Hope to see you again soon.