“What a bargain ”

Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Yarm
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I took my mum out to lunch in Yarm and Santoros is her favourite place. She loves the banter from the highly professional staff who are attentive make her feel special.
We had two substantial main courses from the lunch menu- eastern chicken and sea bass- which were both excellent quality and delicious. Along with garlic bread, salad and potatoes, it was all super fresh. I honestly don’t know how they produce such quality for such a low price. Two great meals, two drinks, less than £20. Result.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Wish we had found this before Uno’s! It was a more relaxing venue with tasty food & good service. It is a much smaller restaurant with fewer tables.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant friendly service and the food was brilliant I had the chicken livers they were cooked to perfection with a lovely lightly spiced sauce I also had the mussels which were very tasty. So nice to go to an Italian where pizza isn’t on the menu

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic little place. We went on a lunchtime and the service was fantastic, the food was delicious and very reasonably priced. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We have been here before and once again it never let us down. The food was stunning. The staff where very friendly and always on hand to help in any way. I had the steak and it was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. We will be going back again and again.