Tideways B&B(Deganwy)
US$119
US$152
US$114
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$393
US$321
Orbitz.com
Evans Hotel(Llandudno)
US$161
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Beachfront
US$112
US$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Bay Marine Hotel(Llandudno)
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Reviews (2 945)
2 945 results
1 732
1 732
All reviewsconwy castlecupcakespenthouse suiterelaxation roomsauna and steam roomleisure facilitieslovely locationoverlooking the estuarywedding partymodern hotelnorth walesthe ground floorfantastic viewsevening mealbirthday treatlarge bathroomrestaurant staff
17 - 22 of 2 945 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just arrived at Hotel. Very poor service in the bar area. Such a shame no umbrellas on tables outside overlooking the quay would love to have sat outside (30+deg) Not a good start to our stay. Will post at end of our stay to update.

1  Thank LYNN P
BridCollins, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

May I firstly apologise for the wait for your drinks, I have spoken with the team on duty that day and I have implemented a re-training programme.

I am sorry there were no umbrellas in place at the time of your visit, we did have a gale that brought the old ones down and it did take time to order new ones, which are in place now, we also have had a glass wall installed right along the terrace so you can still have the wonderful views but be sheltered at the same time plus new Terrace furniture.

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back where I feel sure we will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent 3 nights here celebrating my husbands birthday. When arriving the hotel location was beautiful and the lobby was lovely. The bedroom was spacious and well presented. The only issue with the bedroom was the patio was near the bar which meant it was overlooked and could be noisy (I got a few weird looks when I sat outside at night). It was also strange that people just would walk pass your room to get to their rooms/ take photos of the sunset. The room was normally cleaned to a high standard but on the second day the room was not hoovered or the glasses replaced.
On the first night we had dinner in the restaurant, my meal was lovely but my husband was disappointed. He paid a supplement to have the crab which he said was more style over substance. He then had the lamb chops which had little to no meat on them. The only saving grace for his meal was the dessert which was delicious. I have to say the chicken main dishes was amazing. My only disappointment was having to chase my drink which I got after my starter.
The other major disappointment was the breakfast. The fruit juice was warm, the milk was just below room temperature, the bacon was salty and sausages were poor.
The hotel has a couple things going for it...the location is stunning and all the staff are friendly. Also the bed is amazing!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

May I firstly wish your Husband a very happy belated Birthday and thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay overall.

I was disappointed to learn that errors occurred during your visit and may I personally apologise for the inconvenience caused. I have shared your feedback with the teams for their immediate attention. I was delighted to hear your meal was lovely.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and for choosing to stay with us, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to us where we feel sure you will find our services much more improved.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, myself and my mum stayed here from 24-27 June and were a little disappointed with how the place has become a bit worn out.

Having stayed previously with my wife on several occasions, we brought my mum last year and had a lovely stay for a few nights. Having had such a good stay, we came back again this year but things just weren't the same.

The first issue arose on check in, when we arrived very early and told the desk staff we would be over in Conwy for the day but be back for 3pm check in. On arrival back, the staff informed us the room wasn't quite ready (3:05pm) and to check back in 10 minutes. 15 minutes later it still wasn't ready, and this continued until almost 3:45pm. This wouldn't have been such a major issue if the staff checking us in had actually seemed at all apologetic but we were made to feel like we were inconveniencing her.

After finally arrived in our room, we noticed that settee/pull out bed was broken (I.e. one of the sides was hanging off). My wife rang the front desk who didn't seem to believe her, and it took 2 calls and 4 hours to get a quite rude member of staff to come and take a look. After a few grunts from him, again, not one apology for the issue. By the time we returned the following afternoon, this had been fixed so that was a positive, at least.

We ate in the restaurant on Sunday evening but the wait for service, drinks and food was so lengthy that we didn't go back and chose to eat out or in our room for the rest of our stay.

On 2 consecutive days, we also returned to find that the doors to each of our rooms had been left open by (I assume), cleaning staff. Earlier that day, a card had been left outside one of our rooms about 9:40am stating that because there had a been a 'do not disturb' sign on the door until after breakfast we would have to ask the front desk if we wanted our room cleaned. Apparently, unless you're out of your room by 9:30am you have to ask for it to be cleaned!

By this point we'd spoken to the front desk a few times, who did not seem very receptive so didn't think there was any point in raising further issues, hence this review.

I can't state how much I genuinely hate having to leave a review like this about a place we've stayed so many times but the Quay just does not feel like the same place it used to. The hotel itself is in slight need of a refurbishment, it felt very short-staffed at times and many of the current staff seem uninterested in helping or taking the time to speak to guests.

We had breakfast in the restaurant on each of the 3 days and this was fine. More of a buffet breakfast now, but we're OK with this. However, the restaurant and bar menu seem to be much more limited, with very little choice.

We have so many great memories from our stays here and will hopefully return next year to find the Quay has been reinvigorated and everybody seems much more enthusiastic.

3  Thank DaveTyrer

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we really do value feedback from our customers, especially our most loyal returning guests.

I was sorry to learn of the delay getting into your Room and I was so disappointed to read that on this occasion we failed to meet your expectations regarding the quality of your accommodation, I understand a screw had come loose on the arm of the settee, I am sorry my Housekeeping team did not report this and ask Maintenance to rectify this prior to your arrival.

I have taken on board all of your comments and have spoken with the teams involved and can only sincerely apologise for the shortfalls, if any issues had of been brought to my attention during your visit, I would have rectified them immediately. We do have an on-going re-training programme for all staff and a refurbishment programme starting at the end of Summer.

We hope that, despite the problems you encountered, that you will return next year and we have the opportunity of welcoming you back where I feel sure you will find our services much improved and may I personally thank you for your continued support.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had only called here because it was recommended from a friend , with its spectacular estuary scenery , and it certainly lived up to that. A very clean and tidy place , waiter service , very pleasant and knowledgeable , sat on the balcony only for a drink and admired the lovely views. Would certainly call here again but only as a visitor, its just too pricey for me , but would like to spend the day there. Hotel inside again very much a sought after place , rooms i believe have 75 should you wish to stay over .

Room Tip: If possible a room over looking the estuary would be perfect.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RuncornDave

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your visit and the waiter was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

We do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Asked the barman for high chair and said he would get one but didn’t come back, went looking ourselves and found one that has broken straps. Slow service at the bar. Got our food order wrong and tried charging us for it. Been her e a few times as we are local but generally only come for the views and drinks.
Food is ok but expensive. Service is always a bit slow and poor. Not what you expect for a 4 star hotel