“Tea treat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Decided to give this restaurant a try after passing it quite often. Nice little restaurant, bright and lively and staff are good. The meal was tasty and very enjoyable. The place does get noisy but I think that's because it is a nice and relaxed area. Good advice on food, especially with the specials board. Very reasonably priced as well. All in all a lovely meal and definitely visit again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I feel then patron tries to fit in as many diners as possible in to what is not a very extensive room. The tables are crowded together and due to the acoustics it is a very noisy atmosphere.

Waiting staff are attentive while the food is not much better than average.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Authentic Italian that has been based in Croston for a long time. Two pubs - one either side which are also excellent. I have been coming to this place since it first opened and it is without doubt the best and most consistently excellent eatery I know....and i really like my food,believe me! The staff are efficient, friendly, accommodating and just superb at their jobs.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews we are very disappointed with the food we had.
Very poor chicken Caesar salad to much dressing which killed the chicken which was very greasy. Battered crab and prawn starter also too greasy.
Main course Pizza was to doughy uncooked and really inedible. My wife had the Penn pasta which was not like any Pasta she had previously eaten.
Also the Italian waiter was too loud and tried hard to create an Italian Bistro type atmosphere which failed dismally. As it was a Friday night there were only 4 tables booked which said it all. Shan’t be going again!

1  Thank Colin430
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely little family run Italian really enjoyed our meal food was hot very tasty full of flavour! We had a starter and main, portion size are good size so we couldn’t fit in a dessert ☹️ been here many times before

We have also had takeaway from here but our last visit one of the staff was a little rude to my partner which was upsetting and the food wasn’t the best that’s the reason we have given a 4 rating.

Recommend sitting in for a meal as they pay more attention to the food and they also treat you better.