“Good Food ”

Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Heywood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here on Sunday evening (7pm) in a group of 13 for a 50th celebration.
On entering the restaurant was absolutely packed and fairly cramped, it's not the largest of places.
Once we were all seated our drinks orders were taken followed by food. Everyone enjoyed their starters and main courses all having different things. Personally I had pollo a la creme and it was a tasty dish and plentiful served with separate veg.
For me I thought the service a little slow but also that's quite relaxing and a change from being rushed.
The guy serving was very good and helpful.
Food was good, service good and is recommend booking in advance.
I definitely recommend to anyone

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Been here more than plenty of times over the years and not once been disappointed! Lovely welcoming friendly staff, lovely cosy atmosphere and excellent prices as the food is to die for! I've eaten at a lot of places and even been to Rome and can honestly say it's my favourite place to eat - being on my doorstep is a bonus! Perfect for a romantic meal with my partner, love coming for a good catch up with friends and also for family occasion meals - where the staff have happily brought out a free dessert each time I've been for a Birthday (on the house) with a candle in and sang! Love it here and would recommend to anybody!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We went for a birthday night out and they didn't let us down!!! The food was amazing, couldn't fault it. The place has a really good atmosphere. I would definitely recommend the place. The staff really look after you and make it a special night. This is one of the better Italians I have been to, The prices are reasonable, try the place you wont be disappointed. We will definitely be going again!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Really generous portion sizes with well cooked food. Some rather odd combinations but seems to be very popular. Staff are happy to please providing take home doggy bags.
Not posh not pretentious and worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Service and food always excellent and the steaks are to die for! Staff very friendly and welcoming. Bella sera never disappoints!