“Leaving celebration.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The service at Figos was great from booking till paying the bill. Lovely evening good food and plenty of it. The staff were very accommodating of our large group and not one person was disappointed. Thank you for such a lovely celebration.

1  Thank Patricia J

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Admittedly I've only been here in the early evening (6ish) early in the week (Mon, Tues) and it's always been pretty much deserted. However that suits me fine. The staff are attentive but not overly so. The service is speedy for what I've ordered and the food has always been delicious. King prawns and hummus from the starters are lovely & the Greek salad is very generous. There's a good selection of drinks available and prices all round seem very reasonable.

1  Thank pegspickles
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I’ve been to this restaurant and both times I have enjoyed the service was good the food was tasty and hot and portions were very good very reasonable price the first time I had sea bass which was lovely cooked really nice and very hot this time I had starter of aubergine ratatouille which was so tasty and for main I had lamb chops nice place good service and won’t break the bank

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was attracted by the menu and certainly by the affordable prices of the lunch menu for a late lunch. Good selection of items both small and large, with meat, seafood and many vegetarian options on offer. Free marinated green olives of good quality upon arrival. Finally selected the vegetarian Karniyarik and was pleasantly surprised at how good the aubergine was, very creamy and tasty even without cheese. Larger portion than I realized, as had both rice and garlic bread (not the french style but legit bread with garlic baked in!) The waiter was extremely accommodating and very good service, iced water with lime for the hot day (during the heat wave!). Very good value and recommended.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I did not go but my wife..daughter's and granddaughter did..they said it was amazing..the2 waiters were superb..making sure our 6 week old member of the family was ok....the food was excellent and they would definitely recommend and hope to return soon..with me in tow.