Reviews (1 554)
1 554 results
All reviews humber bridge afternoon tea evening meal cream tea spa treatments wedding party great night one night stay weekend break comfy bed biscuits full english yogurt hull ferriby brasserie steph
140 - 145 of 1 554 reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Bent over backwards to make everything work for us - very flexible, very friendly, great value. Sorted out bike storage for us which did not involve having bikes in our rooms - excellent. Sleep quality may have been due to 55 miles cycling but no complaints. For what we paid, we expected a much lower standard of food and accommodation so were very happy with our stay. Special mention to duty manager (Phil?) who was great, top bloke.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We have been there 2 nights using a Groupon voucher.

5 STAR for the food, the best steak and chicken we ever had, delicious desserts. The chef deserves a reward for the food he makes. I would go back there just to eat it again...` Very good breakfast.

5 STAR for room, comfortable, clean and relaxing. Fast and reliable WiFi.

3 STAR, regrettably, for the stuff. Don't get me wrong, they are all very polite, helpful and friendly but lack of training is causing some problems.

The bartenders couldn't make the same drink twice, missing ingredients and different taste every time. A signature drink - HALLMARK Martini was so bad that we had to mix it with some juice. Teste of pure vodka. The bar stuff didn't know the current offers which I paid for by buying a full price drinks during a happy hour - should be 40% OFF. They had to use a recipe book to make a simple COSMO (which was better on Friday night, Saturday version wasn't that testy). Haw hard is it to memorize a few recipes....

Before ordering a dinner I asked the server if all the food on the menu is included in our deal without any supercharge. He assured me that we can order anything without extra charge. Upon checking out we had an unpleasant surprise and had to pay extra charge for the dinner we had. I don't mind to pay extra as long as I knew about it but was mislead buy the server. They need a lot more of proper training to avoid confusion and disappointed customers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RalfNCT
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely and relaxing facial from Beth, she made me feel very comfortable and the facial lasted for a period of time. I really enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wanting to relax and it’s worth the money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

The staff were very polite and always happy to help, the hotel was lovely and clean and the room we stayed in was very nice.
The meals were excellent.
We had our first stay at this hotel when we first started going out together then we had our wedding night at the hotel and we go back for date night's.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Excellent stay excellent footloose tribute nite looking forward to seeing other events soon later this year hoping to book 80s nite rocky horror nite meal excellent and breakfast excellent service helpful staff rooms very comfortable and tea and coffee supplied in the rooms

Room Tip: Clean tidy and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends