“Nuty flavours, mmm”

La Fabbrica del Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Lenno
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Great gelato. I recomend pistaccio, almond, hazelnut and walnut, as the nice lady who work there told us, they mix together perfectly.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the mango Gelato and the view. Lots nearby benches. Worth a visit. Small size was enough for me.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We had our ice cream at the place .it was really nice and taste .the service was good as well but little bit expensive

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Always people getting gelato and sitting outside to enjoy the lake view. Delicious and deep flavor. I love the fruits and my husband the chocolates and vanilla. The shop in Menaggio seems to have less people, still can enjoy the lake.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I have eaten my fair share of gelato, and in all those cones and cups I have never encountered anything of the silky texture of the "Sorrento Walnut" gelato here. I only rarely get nut gelatos because they tend to be oily, but this one was sheer perfection. The accompanying black cherry could be described similarly.

And that cone of two virtually perfect flavours, of such smoothness was a mere 2-euro! Unbelievable!