Lowest prices for your stay
R 1 313
Fully refundable before Sat, 02 Mar
Hotels.com
All reviews one night nice hotel stay there again free parking monza residence person car metro kitchen highway tidy bike questions
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We were delighted the hotel had a free shuttle to the drop-off point shuttle bus for the 2016 Italian Grand Prix! The morning breakfast buffet included in the hotel price was a plus.The restaurant next to the hotel offered outstanding food--one of the best margherita pizzas we've had. We even returned the next night to try the pasta. The hotel bar was comfortable and the adjacent outdoor patio delightful. The reasons for the 3 star rating: the television was a small monitor, the shower was smaller than a small closet, and no kleenex tissues provided--a must for a good hotel! The room was huge with lots of storage and a kitchen but decorated "on the cheap." Good for long stays. We used the hotel transportation to Linate Airport which was reasonably priced and on time.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from elevators but don't expect to get it. We didn't.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
direzioneeuro, Direttore at Euro Hotel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Monica, thank you for choosing Euro Hotel Residence during last Gran Prix weekend. I’m pleased you have been satisfied of many services we offered you, such as breakfast, restaurant, free shuttle bus and so on. I know we have some small TV screen and I’m sorry for this, in fact we have just changed all the TV screen in the rooms located in the main building, in the near future we will do tha same also in the other rooms. I hope to have you as our guests again if you will be back to Italy again in the future! Best regards.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I am wondering since long time ago why Italy has a such a positive reputation as tourist destination. I had a terrible arrival at Bergamo, was mistreated by a passport control official and got a cumbersome and expensive car rental.
The directions to hotel were not great but decent. Once arrived I drove to the underground parking. Had to wait 10' because despite ringing the reception bell nobody would open the gate. At check in I was informed I had to pay parking which was nowhere alerted. Not much but I am really irritated about lack of transparency. I book a room through internet and was surprised it was fitted for handicaped persons. I guess someone should have told me, nothing wrong but several inconveniences like no shower curtains and water all around. On top quite cold room and could not adapt central air condition. Needless to say...when leaving the parking after check out I had to wait another 10' after someone opened the door.
Don't go to this hotel if you don't need to.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
direzioneeuro, Direttore at Euro Hotel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Danny, I’m very sorry for your bad experience travelling to Italy. I read carefully your comments and I would like to excuse for your waiting when you had to access the garage, this was our fault and I’m very sorry for this. Instead I have to inform that all the other issues you wrote about, are not true. Garage is on payment, 5 euros per night, and it is written at the entrance of the garage and also close to the entrance of the hotel from the garage, we also have a free parking area outside the hotel, it is not covered but it is reserved to the hotel guests. The kind of room you booked is shown on your booking confirmation and it is written on the internet (both on our website and on the on line travel agencies). Air conditioned can be adapted from the room, plus or minus 2 degrees on the default temperature, moreover calling the reception we can change the temperature as you want. About the inconvenience you had at the airport and with the car rental, I’m very sorry but I obviously can’t answer you about this. I hope you would like to travel to Italy again In the future and you will have a better experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I only stayed one night. The room was clean and spacious, quiet and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was average compared to other hotels in the same category. The personnel was very friendly and helpful as well. I can recommend the stay in this hotel, especially for business trips.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
direzioneeuro, Direttore at Euro Hotel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Dear guest, thank you for your kind feedback you shared on tripadvisor.com. It is very important for us that you had a good stay at our hotel and that my colleagues were kind and helpful with you. I hope to have you as our guest again in the near future! Kind regards

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Excellent hotel with all amenities. Clean, efficient staff and spacious rooms. The hotel has an excellent location and at the same time is not far from Milan centre. Well prepared buffet breakfast for the price paid. Recommended.

Room tip: Easy access to Bergamo Milan airport and good to visit Milan business area
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
direzioneeuro, Direttore at Euro Hotel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Kindest Raymond,
it’s a pleasure for us to understand that you noticed efficiency, courtesy and professionalism in our staff and in our services, considering the cleaning of the environments, our breakfast quality and our strategic position in the nearby of Milan and the easiness to access the main highways.
I’m very pleased to thank you for your positive feedback and I really hope you to be our welcome guest as soon as possible

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Efficient is the correct word for this hotel. They are very obviously set up for the overnight business man. The rooms have everything a person needs and are large for Italy, the bathrooms are clean and the drapes on the windows do a good job at keeping out the light. The breakfast is buffet and continental. We were there for the race weekend at Monza so had to compete with many racing crews for the contents of the buffet. Staff were overwhelmed. The coffee from the automatic machine was terrible but you can order a coffee from the staff. As usual there was no boiling water for tea. The staff at the front desk are very helpful. It is better to go next door to the residences restaurant for dinner. A quick 40 m trip but the food is good. Not too many places to eat in the area.

Room tip: Rooms away from the road are quieter
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Kindest Bruce,
Thank you for choosing EuroHotelResidence for your stay in Monza. Our hotel is one of the nearest to the autodrome and, as you underlined, we use to host many teams during the season.
I’m glad to know that you are very satisfied for our services, considering the comfort of our rooms and the quality of our breakfast service. I’m very sorry that you didn’t like our automatic machine coffee, but as you know, every host can ask our waiters to serve many kinds of products, freshly prepared to the highest standards of Italian café
Thank you very much for your trust and for the time that you dedicated to us with your precious feedback.