Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$174
ZenHotels.com
All reviews hot water bottles trout early morning costa rica cloud forest the river quetzal tour beautiful place bird watching lunch and dinner down the road each evening humming birds grounds are gorgeous bar and restaurant the food is great osa peninsula
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

We enjoyed our stay very much, it was peaceful and quiet and the staff were great. We took a quetzal bird tour and got a good look at three quetzals. Trogon Lodge even surprised us with a gorgeous (and delicious) cake for our anniversary...a very nice touch!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Loved this place, but unfortunately I was only able to stay one night as they were booked the next night and so I had to move down the road. The cabin was very cozy and with that great woodsy smell and probably the best rain shower I have experienced in my life. And then you get to rock on your porch and look out at the gorgeous valley view after. There is also a very nice bar/lounge building and a separate restaurant. What amazed me more than anything though was the quality of the food. It was top notch, and they grow their own organic ingredients to use. The restaurant alone is worth stopping by for. I don't know who the chef is, but I hope he stays on. And yes, on the early morning birding outing we did get to see quetzals'.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021

Great and challenging hike in the cloud forest with Agniel, our wonderful guide!!!
Amazing Quetzal sightings on the early morning tour, we were so lucky
Lovely lodge, room, staff, food (esp. trout, breakfast) ... just perfect. Thanks a lot!
Will recommend it to all my friends and come again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, really charming and comfortable, very close to the pure nature. In the early morning, the guided tour to look for quetzal is fantastic! Our host, Greivin, is absolutely passionate with birds, sharing hundreds of informations and stories about the magical quetzal. We saw two machos! Unforgettable !

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2021

We really enjoyed our stay. Excellent customer service and clear information from the moment of the reservation to our arrival and departure. Facilities are lovely and the personnel very kind. They made sure that we were having a good time. The food is delicious!!!!

Date of stay: February 2021